Old 04-30-2012, 01:36 AM   #3001
<3<3<3
﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

yeah too much -- but you can plan for coffee and if things goes well maybe do something else? Check what else is going on where she's at before ya go
<3<3<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #3002
Black Ink
Dancing since 08/03
Supermod

Don't do a coffee date.

Do something at night.
Black Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #3003
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadinus View Post
I'd say in general it's too much for a first date, but if it's that or drive 45 minutes for a coffee I'd go for it. It shows you've got interests, and also that you have balls.

Just be mindful she'll probably be quite self-conscious of looking rough during/afterwards, girls like to look nice for first dates and canoeing makes that more difficult.

if distance is a problem, establish communication first. Like a week or 2. Canoeing is shit you do after you are an established couple.

And don't be a pussy and txt all the time. Make the effort to call her. Txt is ok for stupid shit and nudes. She'll respect the fact that you are taking the time to communicate BECAUSE of the distance and make her feel that she is worth the effort. You'll be in her pants in no time.

But yeah. . first date, take her out. Perhaps Vietnamese to show your appreciation of Pho. If you go back to her place right away thats a good sign that she is very comfortable and is looking for a cock.

Na meen?
Spacecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #3004
Route1
Frag 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspect device View Post
maybe hes matured and wants a steady happy life. maybe its time for your friend to move on and maybe time for you too. he will always be your friend and you will always remember the close male bond you shared, the drinks and the laughs, the girls and the guns, plaid shirts and chainsaws, wrestling naked in front of the log fire smelling of diesel

now shape up and move ron, if he is truly a friend then he will spend time getting into the relationship with the girl but he'll come back to you once thats done
So this includes turning into a boring person who hardly ever wants to do anything?

Don't buy it.

And what is this move on stuff? I've been friend with him since the 7th grade. You don't "move on" from that. This is not about maturity at all.

For instance, this happened a few nights ago:

Went over to his apartment and his gf was there too with a few of our other friends that are his roommates. His gf was mopy as all fuck because someone keyed the hood of her car, which I offered, free of charge, to fix because I have the material to buff it out. Keep in mind that I don't even like this girl for reasons I'll elaborate on later, but I offered anyways. Even then, she was in a depressed state for the entire fucking night over it which was ridiculous.

So I suggested we go get ice cream to everyone, but only my friend and his gf wanted to go. So, I drive them over to this awesome place and they were both miserable. On the way back my friend said that one other person was coming over later and she was like "I WISH YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER, BABE." I thought to myself fuck off, it's his place and it is just one other person. The thing is, my friend is easily manipulated and so he will accommodate anything she wants, so when we get back him and her go into his room, shut the door and never fucking come out for the rest of the night. I thought this was pretty damn rude and everyone at his place (the people he invited over) were like "where is he? He just vanished." I told them where he was and they all rolled their eyes.

Oh, and good news! She's moving in with him after only seeing each other for three months.
Route1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #3005
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route1 View Post
So this includes turning into a boring person who hardly ever wants to do anything?

Don't buy it.

And what is this move on stuff? I've been friend with him since the 7th grade. You don't "move on" from that. This is not about maturity at all.

For instance, this happened a few nights ago:

Went over to his apartment and his gf was there too with a few of our other friends that are his roommates. His gf was mopy as all fuck because someone keyed the hood of her car, which I offered, free of charge, to fix because I have the material to buff it out. Keep in mind that I don't even like this girl for reasons I'll elaborate on later, but I offered anyways. Even then, she was in a depressed state for the entire fucking night over it which was ridiculous.

So I suggested we go get ice cream to everyone, but only my friend and his gf wanted to go. So, I drive them over to this awesome place and they were both miserable. On the way back my friend said that one other person was coming over later and she was like "I WISH YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER, BABE." I thought to myself fuck off, it's his place and it is just one other person. The thing is, my friend is easily manipulated and so he will accommodate anything she wants, so when we get back him and her go into his room, shut the door and never fucking come out for the rest of the night. I thought this was pretty damn rude and everyone at his place (the people he invited over) were like "where is he? He just vanished." I told them where he was and they all rolled their eyes.

Oh, and good news! She's moving in with him after only seeing each other for three months.
say good bye to your friend. . .

How old is he/she?

If he is easily manipulated and he likes a girl that is possessive it's gonna be hard to get him back from that. Basically she'll move in. It'll be ok for a bit but if shes the type that gets upset/mopy/depressed. . .basically a big friggin baby if she doesn't get her way it's not gonna be good for your friend.

If you don't like this girl you are most likely justified. If she were cool, friendly, socialble it'd probably be different. I know the type of girl though. Absolute nightmare.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #3006
Route1
Frag 'em

My friend is 24, she is 26.

All I can really do is keep my mouth shut about it unless something really ridiculous happens. He already apologized to everyone over that night, so he knows what he did was wrong.

I'd love to see him with a girl he loves, but I think this one is just bad news. She already flirts way too much with me even when he is around, which is not okay with me.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #3007
kurrpt
Respect the beard

was your friend in many relationships before this?
kurrpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #3008
Route1
Frag 'em

Yeah, mostly ones that only last to about 4-7 months. He goes for image over substance a lot. His last gf was hot but a fucking bore and had zero personality.

His longest was 2 years back in college. She was okay but got jealous too easily.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #3009
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

we've all been there Ronald.

If you 2 are boys he'll come around. While he's got the ball and chain however you can't fault him. You don't need to explain your stance but if you did, it sounds like you have a few areas to pull from.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #3010
Route1
Frag 'em

I don't suspect out friendship is going to end or anything, it has just gotten a bit boring. I have other friends but he is my best brah. Maybe I am overreacting.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #3011
Simpleton
Resu Deretsiger

its hard to give advice about someone you don't know, but i'd say the best way to go about this is to be direct/ The right time to talk to him about it will present itself and you'll be able to express how you feel and mainly that you dont want to lose your bro to some boring bimbo. Most things like this kinda get fixed over time, maybe this is a good learning experience for him, anyone who thinks moving in with someone 3 months after they've met has some learning to do.
Simpleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #3012
zinc

ya, if she is as bad as you say she is he will come around eventually. just gotta give him time to figure it out for himself
zinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #3013
kurrpt
Respect the beard

..or you could just fuck her and get it over with.

This would cause him to leave her. You just have to convince him you did it for his own good.

/solved
Old 04-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #3014
Route1
Frag 'em

I'll leave a severed hand under his pillow lets see how that works
Old 04-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #3015
kitsch
slappin bitsches

get a gf yrself brah
kitsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #3016
Route1
Frag 'em

that doesn't seem like a solution to me
Old 04-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #3017
kitsch
slappin bitsches

my gf is a great companion idk it def made up for losing a lot of friends because they turned into douches post high school. (or maybe i just matured)

welp im off to play zelda instead of study for finals
Old 04-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #3018
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

oh you young bucks.

I hate to play the age card because I really feel it holds no validity in many situations, but a lot of times when I read these threads I'm flashed back to my early/mid 20's.

That's life I suppose. You live and learn.

Last edited by Spacecowboy; 04-30-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #3019
kitsch
slappin bitsches

dude from what ive posted i know a lot more about being in a healthy, stable relationship than you

you post about trying to get "laid" with "broads"

i think you have a deep seated fear of women that manifests its-self as misogyny
Old 04-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #3020
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

or maybe I just say that shit because it can get pretty lame on here and I enjoy saying dumb ass shit to get reactions from nerds like you.

maybe. . . .
Old 04-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #3021
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsch View Post
you post about trying to get "laid" with "broads"

what's wrong with this? It's just vernacular. . .the mission is the same.

Lemme make it a little more tasteful for you.

Hey guys! I'm trying to stick my penis in the vagina/mouth/anus of a woman this weekend.

Anyone else feel this way???
Old 04-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #3022
kitsch
slappin bitsches

if all youre after is sex then its no wonder all of your relationships suck and you've deemed girls "crazy"

sluts that will bang you after just meeting probably don't have the best self esteem and/or mental health

and youre so desperate you try to turn it into an actual relationship.. haha, what do you expect?
Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #3023
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsch View Post
if all youre after is sex then its no wonder all of your relationships suck and you've deemed girls "crazy"

sluts that will bang you after just meeting probably don't have the best self esteem and/or mental health

and youre so desperate you try to turn it into an actual relationship.. haha, what do you expect?
I just seem to attract the crazy chix. I dunno that's how it's always been. Maybe that's a reflection of me , but then . . i'm not so normal.

If i'm anything I'm at least honest with myself. You on the other hand are extremely judgmental. It's funny how I can say what I choose to say on an open internet forum, and actually be honest only to have people like you who have no idea who I am be judge jury and executioner.

You're probably the type that gets some sick pleasure out of exploiting the short commings of other just to justify yourself.

it's the internet. . . If the shit I write and say offends you I'm sorry. You can ignore it. Or you can do what you did here and just be a total twat about it. Your choice. Either way I don't really care.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #3024
kurrpt
Respect the beard

crazy chicks are the best in bed...

but not trying to live with
Old 05-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #3025
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

100% backed.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #3026
sweboy
YES HELLO

ouch gotta sting sonny
sweboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #3027
Spacecowboy
Cancer Me.

: ) I actually am.

It's weird, I have a friendly demeanor and I'm down to earth. My personae on here is not a direct reflection to who/how I am. But when it comes to girls I'm at the point where I'm comfortable being single. Where I'm at it's not about sex, I'd rather have no sex than bad sex, and if and when I choose to get involved with a girl she gotta be worth her salt.

Again. I just say shit on here sometimes just to get a rise out of people. I'm guilty of that and it's not always meant to be taken serious. I bounce between Trolling and being real. I'm internet Bipolar. . I can't help it.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #3028
kurrpt
Respect the beard

hey!

if you have commitment issues, its a choice
Old 05-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #3029
Black Ink
Dancing since 08/03
Supermod

Skanky bitches need loving too.