Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #9181
DarthMann
lake
 
DarthMann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 234
4 pages of complaining is
DarthMann is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #9182
Recspecs
niggas talkin shit bruh
 
Recspecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 766
Lol I like this forums guy.
Recspecs is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #9183
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMann View Post
4 pages of complaining is
ya well nobody fixed it yet

im sorry i couldnt live up to your expectations dad

but im good at ballet and its what i want to do with my life
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #9184
DarthMann
lake
 
DarthMann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 234
4 pages of complaining is [2]
DarthMann is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #9185
Bread and Faxes
confuzzled sealion
 
Bread and Faxes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 10,281
Wait this is where all the Sputnik users post? Lol.
Bread and Faxes is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #9186
Spec
 
Spec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 991
No this is the Pitchfork page.
Spec is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #9187
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
you know i bet those guys would let me rate stuff without being dicks about it
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #9188
Tyrael
False metal fanatic
 
Tyrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12307738408812 View Post
i can tell you havent listened to this music

this whole thing is hilariously ridiculous
Seriously, who the f*** is this guy anyway
Tyrael is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #9189
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
ferwerda is spiderman

im venom
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #9190
klap
smells like the vault
 
klap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,533
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/51461/The-Darkness-Hot-Cakes/#lastpost

feature
klap is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #9191
Willie
Meat Popsicle
Sputnik ModAdmin
 
Willie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by geddylee2 View Post
also it's funny that rec, porch, and others are also banned for no reason, whats the deal?
You were all banned for a reason. Same reason as always
__________________
These days many politicians are demanding change. Just like homeless people.
Willie is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #9192
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
this dude has the condescending review site moderator thing down even better than the last guy
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #9193
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
tbh its 90% the thumb smiley
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #9194
WeepingBanana
How does this pays-off.
 
WeepingBanana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 150
as much as i hate Lil B lolholyshittrollratings:
http://sputnikmusic.com/uservote.php?memberid=732362
WeepingBanana is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #9195
Recspecs
niggas talkin shit bruh
 
Recspecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
You were all banned for a reason. Same reason as always
Not sure what that means but
Recspecs is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #9196
auberginedreams
Ryan
 
auberginedreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 155
i think what he means is you spend 90% of your time on this site acting like a cunt.
auberginedreams is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #9197
Recspecs
niggas talkin shit bruh
 
Recspecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by auberginedreams View Post
i think what he means is you spend 90% of your time on this site acting like a cunt.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Recspecs is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #9198
BodomThrashMachine
Registered User
 
BodomThrashMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeepingBanana View Post
as much as i hate Lil B lolholyshittrollratings:
http://sputnikmusic.com/uservote.php?memberid=732362
lol

Last edited by BodomThrashMachine; 08-22-2012 at 06:32 PM.
BodomThrashMachine is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #9199
Electric City
list is shit, lol butts
 
Electric City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 3,807
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/38167/Arcade-Fire-The-Suburbs/

delete please. it's time
Electric City is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #9200
Graveyard
Registered User
 
Graveyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ranger, TX
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant. View Post
Actually what would be preposterous would be if you had listened to an album by a band, rated it a 1 because you thought it was the first thing you had ever heard and then decided to listen to every other album they made

Not every artist makes the same type of album over and over again.
Graveyard is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #9201
Deviant.
Hedonistic Jaguar
Sputnik Mod
 
Deviant.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 3,015
Thanks for the obvious insight
Deviant. is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #9202
Graveyard
Registered User
 
Graveyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ranger, TX
Posts: 62
Also, if you guys are THAT concerned about your ratings or getting them wiped without warning, there are other websites that specialize in that sorta thing.
Graveyard is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #9203
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
ya like every site that has a clue
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #9204
Trebor.
Licensed To Wag
 
Trebor.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Santa Clarita CA
Posts: 1,345
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/profile.php?name=wsikowskijung

bot
Trebor. is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #9205
sixdegrees
free beej 2015
 
sixdegrees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 67
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/profile.php?name=wsikowskijung

spammer ahoy
sixdegrees is offline  

Digging: Sannhet - Revisionist

Old 08-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #9206
Trebor.
Licensed To Wag
 
Trebor.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Santa Clarita CA
Posts: 1,345
I already put that one and with the url code I win
Trebor. is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 01:49 AM   #9207
DarthMann
lake
 
DarthMann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 234
stop fucking talking hyopthetically - you didnt listen to all of the albums you 1'd, so quit bitching and get on with life other than complaining about how a website hasn't got a 'clue.'
DarthMann is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 02:08 AM   #9208
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
your argument is retarded since they delete 5 ratings too

or do i not listen to music that i like

i dont even use the review site anyway

but i do want to point out how crappy it is

you seem to be crying more over these posts than the posts are crying over ratings

Last edited by 12307738408812; 08-23-2012 at 02:10 AM.
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 02:14 AM   #9209
12307738408812
★★★★★
 
12307738408812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,468
ps i fully intend to whine in here until this problem is resolved
12307738408812 is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 02:35 AM   #9210
Deviant.
Hedonistic Jaguar
Sputnik Mod
 
Deviant.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 3,015
Go for gold
Deviant. is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 PM.