Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 11-24-2007, 01:11 PM   #31
A Dead Modernist
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLink View Post
She is so hot in bed, she would cause you to have a complete meltdown.. She just misses me.. Now you know the real reason for the Music challenge in Seattle.. It would take at least 9 of you guys to only begin to arouse her..
The most sensual woman I Have ever met.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulseczar View Post
her face is all "handling jay's link is like handling death and taxes"
lol
A Dead Modernist is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #32
chronopops
I don't like DOUGHNATS
 
chronopops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,444
how do you arouse her, jay?

rub her back with your layers of fat? that's ****ing gross.

and your myspace profile says you're single. Jesus, who're you trying to kid?
chronopops is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:18 PM   #33
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronopops View Post
how do you arouse her, jay?

rub her back with your layers of fat? that's ****ing gross.

and your myspace profile says you're single. Jesus, who're you trying to kid?
She is a girlfriend.. we don't live together, we are not married or engaged.. so therefor I am single and always available..
You'd be surprised how many hot chicks like fat guys.. I was surprised!!!
 
Old 11-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #34
chronopops
I don't like DOUGHNATS
 
chronopops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,444
Yeah, it's amazing what you can get a woman to do when you flash the cash.

Maybe I should form a shitty rock band, write shitty music, eat deep fried ice cream, or deep fried anything for that matter, and then pay off a mildly attractive middle aged women to stay still while I try to pork er'.
chronopops is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #35
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronopops View Post
Yeah, it's amazing what you can get a woman to do when you flash the cash.

Maybe I should form a shitty rock band, write shitty music, eat deep fried ice cream, or deep fried anything for that matter, and then pay off a mildly attractive middle aged women to stay still while I try to pork er'.
Good Ideas.. Sad thing is, Grace would defend me to the death.. She said I am the most beautiful, kind, caring and sensitive guy she has ever met.. Scary huh?

Course we both date other people, so it might have been a lot of BS.. but honestly, she is very special to me..
 
Old 11-24-2007, 01:23 PM   #36
Aficionado
Mockingbird Wish Me Luck
 
Aficionado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Narnia
Posts: 2,349
Polyamarous much?
Aficionado is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:23 PM   #37
Glitterati
i'll say it again
 
Glitterati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: i am not afraid to die
Posts: 26,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronopops View Post
still better than anything you've ever come close to trying to nail in your life, jay.
jaylink likes biker chicks
Glitterati is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #38
chronopops
I don't like DOUGHNATS
 
chronopops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLink View Post
Good Ideas.. Sad thing is, Grace would defend me to the death.. She said I am the most beautiful, kind, caring and sensitive guy she has ever met.. Scary huh?

Course we both date other people, so it might have been a lot of BS.. but honestly, she is very special to me..
how big is the wad you stick in her purse when you "visit" her?
chronopops is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #39
Danger Bird
└╫╨┼┴┬╨╥╫─█▓▒░
 
Danger Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 11,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLink View Post
Check it out..
If you go to my myspace
and them click on Grace.. She has a car pic on the front, you might be able to see the video without logging in..
She is in the 3rd row 3rd pic.

http://www.myspace.com/jaylink

Try that..
Don't you have a myspace yet?
With creeps like you on it and the banners that suggestively read "for the children?" I don't think so.

And drop dead gorgeous is not the first term that comes to mind.

I think the real question is, how would she react to someone linking her to this thread where you brag to a bunch of kids on the internet about how good she is in bed.
Danger Bird is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #40
Glitterati
i'll say it again
 
Glitterati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: i am not afraid to die
Posts: 26,441
and how big is the wad of donuts you also bring for yourself?
Glitterati is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #41
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Bird View Post
With creeps like you on it and the banners that suggestively read "for the children?" I don't think so.

And drop dead gorgeous is not the first term that comes to mind.

I think the real question is, how would she react to someone linking her to this thread where you brag to a bunch of kids on the internet about how good she is in bed.
lol Grace is pretty kinky.. I think she would be tickled.. I'll call her and ask OK?
 
Old 11-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #42
Danger Bird
└╫╨┼┴┬╨╥╫─█▓▒░
 
Danger Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 11,737
do it, post sound clipz
Danger Bird is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #43
Glitterati
i'll say it again
 
Glitterati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: i am not afraid to die
Posts: 26,441
i want to hear her man-like husk of a voice
Glitterati is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #44
chronopops
I don't like DOUGHNATS
 
chronopops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,444
Hey Jay, When Ya Gun' Come Down Er' And Suck Mah Wang Agin? You Give A Killer Bj Wit Dem Fat Lips Of Yose.
chronopops is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #45
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightMilesHigh View Post
i want to hear her man-like husk of a voice
hmmm she does have a deep sultry voice.. What are you trying to say...lol
 
Old 11-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #46
A Dead Modernist
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,049
slutry*
A Dead Modernist is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #47
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronopops View Post
Hey Jay, When Ya Gun' Come Down Er' And Suck Mah Wang Agin? You Give A Killer Bj Wit Dem Fat Lips Of Yose.

Yeah last time I checked she was all 100% woman
 
Old 11-24-2007, 01:31 PM   #48
chronopops
I don't like DOUGHNATS
 
chronopops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,444
did she have an abnormally small vagina?

I think we may be onto something here...
chronopops is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #49
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronopops View Post
did she have an abnormally small vagina?

I think we may be onto something here...
I think it was pretty normal, course I hadn't seen one in quite a few years.. I usually don't screw around much.. but with this woman, she puts a spell on you..
 
Old 11-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #50
chronopops
I don't like DOUGHNATS
 
chronopops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,444
maybe she used a spell to make her penis disappear, who knows.
chronopops is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #51
Glitterati
i'll say it again
 
Glitterati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: i am not afraid to die
Posts: 26,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronopops View Post
maybe she used a spell to make her penis disappear, who knows.
ahahaha lmfao
Glitterati is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 01:36 PM   #52
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightMilesHigh View Post
ahahaha lmfao
Could be...but if that was a man... I"ll have another slice please...
 
Old 11-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #53
thunderzstruck
Here's to Life!
 
thunderzstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,319
i just sent you friend grace this message:

"your boyfriend, jaylink or whatever his name is is bragging to unknown peoples on the inernet (me and etc) about how good you are in bed.

Now, im not a creepy kid looking for action, instead I thought it would be funny to show him bragging to us about you because well, thats just kind of creepy.

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15587393&postcount=21
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15587445&postcount=27
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15587453&postcount=29

oh and the thread starts here if you want to read it all:
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543833&page=2


haha do you appreciate how he talks to you to random people on the inernet?

haha"





now granted i highly doubt this will do anything but you know, it wasted about 12 seconds of my life
thunderzstruck is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 02:08 PM   #54
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderzstruck View Post
i just sent you friend grace this message:

"your boyfriend, jaylink or whatever his name is is bragging to unknown peoples on the inernet (me and etc) about how good you are in bed.

Now, im not a creepy kid looking for action, instead I thought it would be funny to show him bragging to us about you because well, thats just kind of creepy.

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15587393&postcount=21
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15587445&postcount=27
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15587453&postcount=29

oh and the thread starts here if you want to read it all:
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543833&page=2


haha do you appreciate how he talks to you to random people on the inernet?

haha"





now granted i highly doubt this will do anything but you know, it wasted about 12 seconds of my life
She will get a kick out of it..lol

Oh wait...she just called me and said some creepy nerdy kid was hitting on her looking for some action...was that you...lol
She deleted everything, she gets a lot of these kinds of messages..hahaha

She said tell that kid he is a fukin' loser...

Last edited by Light_Fantastic; 11-24-2007 at 02:10 PM.
 
Old 11-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #55
thunderzstruck
Here's to Life!
 
thunderzstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLink View Post
She will get a kick out of it..lol

Oh wait...she just called me and said some creepy nerdy kid was hitting on her looking for some action...was that you...lol
She deleted everything, she gets a lot of these kinds of messages..hahaha

She said tell that kid he is a fukin' loser...
well considering she isnt online or hasnt even read my message yet, i dont think shes referring to me.. sorry :/
thunderzstruck is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #56
Danger Bird
└╫╨┼┴┬╨╥╫─█▓▒░
 
Danger Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 11,737
I also doubt you had that conversation in 2 minutes jay
Danger Bird is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #57
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderzstruck View Post
well considering she isnt online or hasnt even read my message yet, i dont think shes referring to me.. sorry :/
Like I said...she gets a ton of those from sickos like you.. she deletes them all..
She's on the phone now, I told her to check her myspace.

I gotta tell you man... you're the creepy one here...real creepy

Note to TurdBird.. it only took one minute to explain about the trolls on here..
 
Old 11-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #58
thunderzstruck
Here's to Life!
 
thunderzstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,319
ask her what my message title was
thunderzstruck is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #59
Danger Bird
└╫╨┼┴┬╨╥╫─█▓▒░
 
Danger Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 11,737
Right telling kids as young as 13 how much of a "meltdown" your girl is in the sack, as well as posting her myspace, is less creepy than telling her about it
Danger Bird is offline  
Old 11-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #60
Light_Fantastic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Bird View Post
Right telling kids as young as 13 how much of a "meltdown" your girl is in the sack, as well as posting her myspace, is less creepy than telling her about it
No, the creepy thing is I have never met her.. she is not my girlfriend at all... I made the whole thing up..

Plus moron, I didn't post her myspace. I posted a cool video of her working on cars..
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11 AM.