Old 02-20-2017, 03:48 PM   #76201
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClitTounge View Post
Honestly Japan and China began the biggest war in history over not much more than the South China Sea. This isn't ancient history. Our grabdparents witnessed this.
I like how when I said antagonizing china was a dumb move when he first started this shit you said it was "siding with communists" and now that he bitched out you say, "well yeah, of course he shouldn't antagonize them."

Which is it?
titanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #76202
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

In retrospect however, North Korea needed liberating more than Iraq. Iraq was a pretty decent country where citizens didn't have to eat grass or their neighbors or wind up being disappeared. The Kim dynasty, they are insane.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #76203
Aiwaz
💗💗💗Girl Power!💗💗💗

You don't know that. You only know what they want you to know. Keep watching fox news and get dumber, pubeluius.

Digging: Testament - The Ritual

Old 02-20-2017, 05:33 PM   #76204
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

I watch Fox and NBC, and ABC and CBS to lesser extents so what are you on about? That my knee jerk reaction isn't to reject it before hearing it? Fox takes less liberties with the facts than the other stations do incidentally.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:36 PM   #76205
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

But more than anything I get my news online and I rarely visit Fox News. Corporate media is not really my thing. If you ever want a list of sites I like reading, you would be really benefited and if you study them, you will start to sound like a somewhat informed person rather than an ignoramus in all of your posts.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:39 PM   #76206
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Your IQ is somewhere on this board.

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/dartsshoptito/cabinet/etc/img58417467.gif

But we don't blame you because no one can be held responsible for the circumstances of their birth. It's not your faults your parents met and fell in love in special ed class.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:34 PM   #76207
Aiwaz
💗💗💗Girl Power!💗💗💗

fault*

Old 02-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #76208
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

what online news sources specifically flush
danielito19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:20 PM   #76209
Aiwaz
💗💗💗Girl Power!💗💗💗

Pube only watches the news. Needs to be told how things go. No intuition or an original thought in his head.

Just a sheep

Old 02-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #76210
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielito19 View Post
what online news sources specifically flush
InfoWars and LunaticOutpost (sort of a news aggregator/forum) are the two I check out every day. These two sites usually point me in the right place. I also go to Youtube and get a lot of reports from users with their own channel that do independent sort of reporting.

But if there were some I could recommend that you haven't heard of, Shoebat is really good, covers a lot of news suppressed in the media. Breitbart has some decent coverage but the site is really buggy and slow so I try to avoid it. On radio, I get news from Michael Savage. These and all the additional sites I visit keep me as probably the most informed person I know.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:34 AM   #76211
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers mccoy View Post
While the 'factoid' simply tells you that immigration laws were significantly enforced during obamas presidency, you just told us a load of speculative superficial babble. You might as well tell me avocado prices are going up because of inflation
If immigration numbers go up, even if the percentage deported goes up, the raw number of immigrants entering in could still be increasing. Even if Obama's claim is that he deported greater raw numbers of immigrants, if the numbers increased faster than deportations, then it is a net positive of illegal immigration.

Now the problem is we don't have reliable numbers to gauge how many are present here. The "11 million" statistic is nearly ten years old and there have been researchers in more recent years saying that the number is probably at least 30 million. Nothing I've seen leads me to conclude that number is too high, though 11 million is probably way too low, and I'm pretty confident about that.

On the other hand, there are plenty of crime reports describing individuals who have been deported as many as eighteen times. There is literally almost no border enforcement at all. There is a river, and some controlled roads obviously where they do inspections but, based off of how many times some criminals are said to have been deported and still returned, I imagine anyone who has the determination to get across can do it, and that it's not difficult so much as it is a hassle. It would be like me trying to get a bus ticket to St. Louis and having to sit on a cramped bus next to a smelly old guy for 48 hours.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:53 AM   #76212
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

Infowars is garbage. Alex Jones is fucking nuts dude. The site is so far right it's not a viable news source. Breitbart is also pretty awful but at least makes an effort.

And yeah before you ask my news sources are slightly left leaning but even fucking HuffPo, Salon type shit isn't as far left as InfoWars is right. That explains a lot about you.

I typically read Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NY Times, Jacobin, Aljazeera.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #76213
egnuoTtilCyralliH

Editorial distance from center is ostensibly a lot less important than general quality

I mean who cares how far left salon and huffpo are; they're still trash
egnuoTtilCyralliH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:14 AM   #76214
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

yeah salon and huff po suck hard

jacobin is good though

Digging: Los Campesinos! - Sick Scenes

Old 02-22-2017, 11:55 AM   #76215
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

I don't read either anyways, was just making a point that far left rags are nowhere near as batshit crazy as far right rags
Old 02-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #76216
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Salon is very stupid. They published an article recently some time back that said all gun owners should be shot. The writer stated that since all gun owners are prepared to use lethal force in defense of their homes, they should be shot first otherwise they are hypocrites. Salon also regularly posts articles normalizing pedophilia and pedophiles.

While Infowars does publish conservative views, it does nothing like advocating the illegal and stupid acts Salon does. And if you really believe what you say about Salon being a more centrist publication than Infowars, you are delusional.

Another thing, I doubt you've ever really visited Infowars. Infowars contains links to dozens of other websites and journalists, so no, not everything on Infowars is written by the staff there. And what I was meaning primarily is Infowars contains good links to other sites like Zerohedge that put out some really good work.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:17 PM   #76217
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

I mean if you cherry pick articles of course they're going to seem stupid. I'd never use them as my only source of news but I've read plenty of more sane views on Salon than what I've seen from Infowars.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:18 PM   #76218
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

I've seen plenty of Alex Jones ranting and raving about goblin vomit, Trump charging into a goblin's nest, kissing goblins, catch him in BED with a goblin
Old 02-22-2017, 04:01 PM   #76219
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

It's a joke. It's called satire. I'm not surprised you don't understand that. Liberals all seem to be into theater and playwrights, but can't understand basic satire.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #76220
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

I read Salon and Huffington Post. I read HuffPo way more than Salon. But you asked me for which sites I read and I named the main ones but I read a lot of others as well. You said I can't cherry pick but then you go and cherry pick one thing you heard Alex Jones say so you're thinking very illogically. AJ does a lot of comedy on his show in addition to news. He does it because the media are all chumps who want to make him look like a lunatic, so he's like, "Here you go! Here's some ammunition to use against me, this will really make me look like a lunatic!"
Old 02-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #76221
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

Fair point. I've seen enough of his mad conspiracy theories to know that there's not a media conspiracy to make him look like a lunatic; he just is one. One is reminded of the old "hurr sure look how retarded I am" "jokes on them I was only pretending"
Old 02-22-2017, 09:07 PM   #76222
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

But there are things he says that are pretending. And it's not hard to spot it. For instance, David Icke really believes in reptilians. Jones does not. That doesn't mean he won't refer to it in a joking manner, the same way you or I would mock Icke. But people use that to say, "Look, Alex believes in reptiles controlling global politics!"

I'm tell in you as an occasional listener to his show. I know what you're referring to as the crazy stuff he's supposed to have said and he's joking around. He has outbursts like this probably every broadcast, for all I know. It's meant to be funny. I always listened to radio but I know many young people haven't. This type of frivolity has always been used in radio. Maybe not aliens but just fun bits, that's all.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:15 PM   #76223
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

Them frogs turned gay yet?

Digging: Los Campesinos! - Sick Scenes

Old 02-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #76224
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Why, are you a frog fucker?
Old 02-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #76225