Old 01-20-2017, 02:22 PM   #75871
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClitTounge View Post
Flush: You've concluded since "Someone didn't buy a shirt at Macy's so they didn't buy any shirt at all."

Titanslayer: I didn't say anything like this

Uh, yeah you did dumbass (see below), you just sarcastically mocked the idea that the economy doesn't lose out just because one dipshit CEO going under because he has Trump Derangement Syndrome. The business just goes elsewhere, this is elementary economics...
There's more than one way the economy could lose. Anyone that even pretends to know anything about the economy would know this.

Quote:
Trump doesn't deserve blame for some bitch ass CEO being a hater and temporarily putting a bunch of cashiers and box carriers out of jobs, and it makes doesnt have a negative net effect on the economy.

Trumpmdoes deserve blame for not advocating a program to deport idiots like you tho
The entry level jobs lost aren't a big deal, I said that. The people that had a halfways decent career in middle or upper management are a completely different story.

Last edited by titanslayer; 01-20-2017 at 05:17 PM.
titanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM   #75872
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanslayer View Post
She wants a job herself. I guess that's to much to ask for to liberal dumbasses like you.

"I know that she is in an objectively stupid program that prevents her from doing what she wants to do, but its your fault for not working?" That is basically what you just said.

How about this, every five dollars you make you lose a dollar. Or there is some other incentive that I didn't think of. Just because you didn't like my preliminary solution to something that is an obvious problem doesn't mean anything. All that means is the idea, like any good idea, needs to be refined.
No, the fundamental logic of what you are saying is asinine, it cant be reformed. It is human nature for some people to take less rewards as long as they're not having to work for it.
HillaryClitTounge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM   #75873
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
is it baseless that there constantly businesses in every single town in america looking for entry level work? Obviously not.

Is it dumb to point out that indisputable fact. No

It is unscientific to actually look at the real world data. No
1) saying something is "indisputable fact" doesn't make it so

2) anecdotal bullshit you just made up and have no data to back is not "real world data"

3) businesses look for new employees because of high turnover rates. The fact that people are constantly leaving shitty minimum wage jobs at Walmart and need to be replaced, resulting in many "help wanted signs" in many businesses indicates nothing.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 AM   #75874
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

"The entry level jobs lost aren't a big deal, I said that. The people that had a halfways decent career in middle or upper management are a completely different story."

Yes some people lost good jobs because their CEO was an attention whore and/or utter dipshit who decided to take on Trump and got his Ass handed to him. Why are you blaming trump for this again?

And no, this has no significant negative net effect on the economy. It's not hard for someone to replace Macy's in every aspect and just refrain from having a CEO that is a beta cuck who just HAS to virtues signal and gamble his employees future's for attention.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM   #75875
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
No, the fundamental logic of what you are saying is asinine, it cant be reformed. It is human nature for some people to take less rewards as long as they're not having to work for it.
Even if you think not many people would want to get off the system it obviously won't hurt to make reforms to help those that do want to get off the system.

I think your just being disagreeable just to be disagreeable
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM   #75876
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
1) saying something is "indisputable fact" doesn't make it so

2) anecdotal bullshit you just made up and have no data to back is not "real world data"

3) businesses look for new employees because of high turnover rates. The fact that people are constantly leaving shitty minimum wage jobs at Walmart and need to be replaced, resulting in many "help wanted signs" in many businesses indicates nothing.
Are you fucking stupud? The minimum wage jobs you just admitted are always open are where all the kinds of people would be looking for jobs at. Thanks for acknowledging my point.

It would be really nice for employers to have people to full those jobs that are given government incentive.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM   #75877
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
"The entry level jobs lost aren't a big deal, I said that. The people that had a halfways decent career in middle or upper management are a completely different story."

Yes some people lost good jobs because their CEO was an attention whore and/or utter dipshit who decided to take on Trump and got his Ass handed to him. Why are you blaming trump for this again?

And no, this has no significant negative net effect on the economy. It's not hard for someone to replace Macy's in every aspect and just refrain from having a CEO that is a beta cuck who just HAS to virtues signal and gamble his employees future's for attention.
Keeping a few hundred manufacturing jobs here has no major effect on the economy either but we're supposed to believe that is a major accomplishment. Double standards, gotta love them

It won't ripple through the economy but yeah macys closing has an obvious economic downside.

I don't blame him, I doubt trump did anything to cause this. I'm just saying if he did, and his supporters were consistent they would be upset.
Old Today, 01:44 AM   #75878
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

His supporters led the boycott. This signals a success. Trump is on his way to creating more jobs in his first year than Obama did in his entire eight years. We definitely are not saddened over a small loss at one of our nation's finest progressive, elitist institutions.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:27 AM   #75879
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

Trump has been in power like a day how can you talk about him creating jobs already

Digging: Say Hi - The Wishes And The Glitch

Old Today, 06:05 AM   #75880
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Even if you think not many people would want to get off the system it obviously won't hurt to make reforms to help those that do want to get off the system.

I think your just being disagreeable just to be disagreeable
I obviously want less welfare than more welfare. But the fact remains that the entire thing is a pathetic philosophy ran by virtue signalers, mooches and theives with no care for a fair solution IE hostility to a meritocracy
Old Today, 06:10 AM   #75881
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Funny

Quote:
Keeping a few hundred manufacturing jobs here has no major effect on the economy either but we're supposed to believe that is a major accomplishment. Double standards, gotta love them

It won't ripple through the economy but yeah macys closing has an obvious economic downside.

I don't blame him, I doubt trump did anything to cause this. I'm just saying if he did, and his supporters were consistent they would be upset.
You're really dumb dude, you should stop being so smug and have some shame lol

The difference is Macy's will be replaced by another American company because they aren't being outsourced by foreign companies offering better products at lower wages, they simply went out of business because of a boycott and general incompetency that one of many American companies regularly/effortlessly replace.
Old Today, 06:15 AM   #75882
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinternet View Post
Trump has been in power like a day how can you talk about him creating jobs already
It's not hard to create jobs when you aren't a corporate/establishment puppet who allows scrubs in the public sector /crony class to rig the economy for their advantage.
Old Today, 06:30 AM   #75883
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

but trump is literally a corporate puppet trying to present himself as the opposite

Digging: Say Hi - The Wishes And The Glitch