Old 02-27-2017, 09:42 AM   #76081
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClitTounge View Post
Dear god you're an imbecile

There's nothing inconsistent about Saying "calling Taiwan is ok" and "we shouldn't start nuclear war w China"
So, in other words you agree with what my reason for not calling taiwann but you only recognize I was right after trump does? So I called it and you changed your position? Which is what I wad mocking you for but you somehow missed the point?

For thought is important when making presidential decisions
titanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:57 AM   #76082
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanslayer View Post
So, in other words you agree with what my reason for not calling taiwann but you only recognize I was right after trump does? So I called it and you changed your position? Which is what I wad mocking you for but you somehow missed the point?

I wad
Volumnius Flush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #76083
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

Dude he believes enough crazy shit that poes law applies, without annotation it's impossible to tell what's satire and what he actually believes
danielito19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #76084
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Who's he? Because that could apply to virtually anyone on this forum, except for Smokey and revere Hillary.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:45 PM   #76085
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/24/politics/mark-kelly-gabby-giffords-louie-gohmert/

Such fail from these two people. I voted for Gohmert and I've supported him in multiple elections. He wins usually with around 80-90% of the vote. What a waste of life Mark Kelly "the astronaut" is. First of all, his wife is retarded. Second, he's a blithering idiot "Gohmert should face his constituents?" Really, he should face the 90% who voted for him? For what purpose, to waste his time, and everybody else's, so they can get a few made for tv moments when the malcontents in my city's wretched underclass can scream in a good man's face? Fuck you Mark Kelly. We still remember when you bought assault weapons in an Arizona gun shop while advocating for gun control, then said, "I was just trying to prove how easy it was to acquire such weapons!" when confronted by cameras. We also know about the fake space scam where Kubrick filmed or is thought to have filmed the moon landing in a desert in Arizona. No one respects your service in outer space, if that's even where you went and not onto some film studio. I would really be happy if you and your brain dead wife got chosen for the one-way mission to Mars, the one where you never come back.

Mark and his degenerated wife Gabby Gifford belong in hell and are traitors guilty of treason.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:44 PM   #76086
danielito19
Tanya Tickletitties

Didn't realize I was on a new page; I was talking about Alex Jones
danielito19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:58 PM   #76087
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanslayer View Post

Innever agreed with you on anything you dipshit, type coherent sentences.
HillaryClitTounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:17 PM   #76088
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClitTounge View Post
Innever agreed with you on anything you dipshit, type coherent sentences.
So you think provoking a nuclear power is a good idea? Brilliant
Old 03-26-2017, 12:23 AM   #76089
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

What do you guys make of a guy like William Dembski? I will list a few of his accomplishments.

Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Chicago

Ph.D, Philosophy, University of Illinois at Chicago

M.S., Mathematics, University of Chicago

M.S., Statistics, University of Chicago

M.S., Philosophy, University of Chicago

M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary

B.S., Psychology, University of Chicago

Creationist Christian
Old 04-07-2017, 11:01 PM   #76090
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-news-contributor-julie-roginsky-alleges-sexual-harassment-152231267.html

Julie Roginsky formerly of FOX News claims sexual harassment by Roger Ailes

First off, I don't believe her. Her entire tenure with FOX News has been about lying for the Democratic party so there's not reason to make me think she's not lying now. Another thing, rumor has it that Gretchen Carlson got paid $20 million to make her suit against Ailes go away. That's some pretty expensive vagina. It seems to me a lot more vaginas will be lining up to get their payout in the future, and Roginsky may just be another in a long line.

The most believable thing about it is that O'Reilly says that not in twenty years has an employee ever reported a violation to the HR department. Yeah, because in most organizational structures HR's job seems to be to avoid problems by punishing employees that raise allegations of behavior of an illegal nature, i.e. retaliation.

Julie Roginsky is a Democratic party hack who not even MSNBC or CNN will take on, so she had to go to work at FOX, because she is a third-rate mind. Now, she sees a chance for her golden parachute and is raising allegations of lies. What a farcical legal system we live in when any woman can raise any allegation of anything without evidence of a crime ever occurring and men can still be made to pay through the nose.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #76091
Aiwaz
I Can See You

Yo this nigga be on some bowshit

Digging: Thirdmoon - Bloodforsaken

Old 04-09-2017, 12:20 AM   #76092
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

In 1949, seven black men were sentenced to death for the brutal, hours-long rape of a white woman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/martinsville-7-sentenced-die-racially-charged-rape-case-article-1.3033785

And the problem with that is...?

I don't trust our court systems, but if they did what is claimed of them, then they absolutely deserved to go to the electric chair. This is just another opportunity to dredge up what's over and done to foment more racial hatred among the populace. The media is equivalent to an organized crime syndicate and top journalists should be prosecuted during Mr. Trump's administration, for laying the pretext to war, for ginning up violence, and for assorted propaganda.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #76093
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-news-contributor-julie-roginsky-alleges-sexual-harassment-152231267.html

Julie Roginsky formerly of FOX News claims sexual harassment by Roger Ailes

First off, I don't believe her. Her entire tenure with FOX News has been about lying for the Democratic party so there's not reason to make me think she's not lying now. Another thing, rumor has it that Gretchen Carlson got paid $20 million to make her suit against Ailes go away. That's some pretty expensive vagina. It seems to me a lot more vaginas will be lining up to get their payout in the future, and Roginsky may just be another in a long line.

The most believable thing about it is that O'Reilly says that not in twenty years has an employee ever reported a violation to the HR department. Yeah, because in most organizational structures HR's job seems to be to avoid problems by punishing employees that raise allegations of behavior of an illegal nature, i.e. retaliation.

Julie Roginsky is a Democratic party hack who not even MSNBC or CNN will take on, so she had to go to work at FOX, because she is a third-rate mind. Now, she sees a chance for her golden parachute and is raising allegations of lies. What a farcical legal system we live in when any woman can raise any allegation of anything without evidence of a crime ever occurring and men can still be made to pay through the nose.
I suppose we will have to await the court hearing and for the evidence to be submitted before we pass any judgement either way.
sokorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:42 PM   #76094
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
In 1949, seven black men were sentenced to death for the brutal, hours-long rape of a white woman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/martinsville-7-sentenced-die-racially-charged-rape-case-article-1.3033785

And the problem with that is...?

I don't trust our court systems, but if they did what is claimed of them, then they absolutely deserved to go to the electric chair. This is just another opportunity to dredge up what's over and done to foment more racial hatred among the populace. The media is equivalent to an organized crime syndicate and top journalists should be prosecuted during Mr. Trump's administration, for laying the pretext to war, for ginning up violence, and for assorted propaganda.
Bit of a random article ... doesn't seem to have been motivated by any recent events either.

Suppose a President that bombs a foreign country, creates laws and policies to discriminate, and uses alternative facts can hardly through rocks in a glass house however.
sokorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #76095
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokorny View Post
I suppose we will have to await the court hearing and for the evidence to be submitted before we pass any judgement either way.
Known liar

Can't be believed

Rich man

Easy target for money-grubbing whores

What's the evidence and why do I need to hear it?
Old 04-11-2017, 11:46 PM   #76096
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokorny View Post
Bit of a random article ... doesn't seem to have been motivated by any recent events either.

Suppose a President that bombs a foreign country, creates laws and policies to discriminate, and uses alternative facts can hardly through rocks in a glass house however.
He didn't exactly bomb a fine piece of real estate. It was a semi-retired installation which was hardly essential to the Syrian military needs and it's obvious he knew exactly what he was doing. If you can't see that, then no amount of explaining can help you. It's obvious what he did was strike a virtually worthless facility in order to "prove" to warhawks that he's a tough-as-nails leader who will fight back in the face of terror. It's a farce. He didn't intend to do any real damage, just do something to make the media and McCains of the world shut up for once and give him some good press.

Why would he do that? My suspicion is if he didn't throw MIC a bone, he probably would have faced immediate impeachment. His act is not checkmate but it buys him a little more time. The downside to this strategy is a lot of his core supporters have criticised him harshly. But they need to think more carefully about what was done and how he's trying to use it to soften up the war hawk crowd, embodied by McCain et al.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #76097
titanslayer
I kill gods

I bet you thought this was a bad idea when Obama wanted to try it
Old 04-12-2017, 06:50 PM   #76098
Aiwaz
I Can See You

titan, do you think flush knows he's being baited like 90% of the time

Old 04-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #76099
titanslayer
I kill gods

I hope so... probably not
Old 04-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #76100
Aiwaz
I Can See You

I don't think he knows which makes every single one of his wiki+copy posts hilarious

Old 04-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #76101
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwaz View Post
Yo this nigga be on some bowshit
I must say, as an African-American, I am greatly offended at your gratuitous use of the N word.

Now you might say you thought I was a white guy from Texas. Yes, but I thought the evolutionary 'scientists' said all humans came out of Africa. So that makes me African-American, bitches!

And I demand the respect that I have earned as an African-American!
Old 04-14-2017, 09:27 PM   #76102
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

great, the respect you earn there can counteract the respect you lose by being dumb as shit

Digging: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell Live

Old 04-14-2017, 11:04 PM   #76103
Aiwaz
I Can See You

Quote:
I must say, as an African-American, I am greatly offended at your gratuitous use of the N word.

Now you might say you thought I was a white guy from Texas. Yes, but I thought the evolutionary 'scientists' said all humans came out of Africa. So that makes me African-American, bitches!

And I demand the respect that I have earned as an African-American!

blow me

Old 04-14-2017, 11:12 PM   #76104
Aiwaz
I Can See You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinternet View Post
great, the respect you earn there can counteract the respect you lose by being dumb as shit

rip best avatar 2017

😔

Old 04-15-2017, 10:31 AM   #76105
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

tfw you don't change your avi at least once a month

Old 04-15-2017, 11:11 AM   #76106
Aiwaz
I Can See You

I don wanna

Old 04-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #76107
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

yeah me neither

Old 04-15-2017, 09:22 PM   #76108
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwaz View Post
I don't think he knows which makes every single one of his wiki+copy posts hilarious
Yeah the lols keep me coming back here