Old 04-09-2016, 03:52 PM   #75481
egnuoTtilCyralliH

i can't take ando, he'd think about the gross nature of what we're doing too much and get all melancholy
egnuoTtilCyralliH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #75482
Ando!
classic ando

i can change

i can be the coldhearted ladykiller you need me to be
Ando! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:21 AM   #75483
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Can we take it that John McAfee broke into the San Bernardino bomber's phone?
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 08:14 AM   #75484
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Sanders won Wyoming but won 7 delegates to Clinton's 11 delegates.

Likewise, Sanders won New Hampshire bit Clinton won the most delegates.

And in the Republican field, Ted Cruz has been racking up delegates by Trump's even in states which he lost.

This is the definition of tyranny.

Obviously I don't support Sanders, but, if he's the fair square winner, then he deserves the nomination, and same for Trump.

And then the superdelegates... That's approximately 500 delegates, over 90% are pledged to Cli ton, and their votes are not bound.

What a farce. I've never seen anything like this. This is a fascist country.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:16 PM   #75485
Lakes.
waiting for my man

Cruz swept all 34 Colorado delegates. They opted to hold a convention this year instead of having a primary. Absurd.
Lakes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:28 PM   #75486
titanslayer
I kill gods

The fact you can even vote in primaries is because they allow you to. They wouldn't have to, there's nothing in the constitution or anything else that says they have to let the public vote on their nominee.
If that's unfair, it's their right to make it unfair. It's their system and you should be grateful you are included in any way.
titanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:51 PM   #75487
Lakes.
waiting for my man

https://youtu.be/E0_6OmY6_Xc
Old 04-12-2016, 11:32 PM   #75488
titanslayer
I kill gods

His comparison to changing the rules to making pedophile legal is off the mark along with everything else he said. The primaries and caucuses are run by organizations, namely the parties. If you want to play an organizations game you have to follow their rules and if yoyou were to stupid to figure that out before agreeing to follow the rules that's your own problem.

Running your game the way you want might not be fair but it isn't unethical and can not be equated to corruption. The parties don't have to let you participate, it's their show. So don't act like this is corruption when they could chose not to include you in the first place.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:18 AM   #75489
Smokey D

Who'da thunk such a competent manager as Donald trump would fail to organise his campaign properly
Smokey D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:57 AM   #75490
egnuoTtilCyralliH

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanslayer View Post
His comparison to changing the rules to making pedophile legal is off the mark along with everything else he said. The primaries and caucuses are run by organizations, namely the parties. If you want to play an organizations game you have to follow their rules and if yoyou were to stupid to figure that out before agreeing to follow the rules that's your own problem.

Running your game the way you want might not be fair but it isn't unethical and can not be equated to corruption. The parties don't have to let you participate, it's their show. So don't act like this is corruption when they could chose not to include you in the first place.
I don't think you know what corruption means
Old 04-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #75491
Lakes.
waiting for my man

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/04/12/how-donald-trump-is-right-about-our-rigged-politics/
Old 04-13-2016, 09:56 AM   #75492
titanslayer
I kill gods

Donald Trump, Losing Ground, Tries to Blame the System http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBrGRcc?m=en-us&a=1
Old 04-13-2016, 03:20 PM   #75493
titanslayer
I kill gods

"Many folks who take advantage in our economy are playing by the rules. That doesn’t mean the system isn’t manipulated. The same is fundamentally true in our political duopoly."

Lol Trump has openly admitted to taking advantage of the system and said it shows he's a good business man.

From statements that equate to, "I think H-1B is bad, and we should get rid of it, but I used it because I'm savvy and will use anything you give me."

To saying, "I made good deals bankrupting several businesses, this doesn't show I'm bad at business, it shows that I can use the system to my advantage."

In any other scenario Trump would say it's a show of strength to use the system, but when the system is used against him he calls it "gestapo tactics."

And the sad thing is his stupid supporters really think his bullshit was a sign of strength, but think the convention is unfair. If his supporters used half a brain, and their own logic, they would respect the other campaigns use of the system the same way they respected Trump's unethical business practices.

btw using party rules in the NOMINATION is not equivalent to stealing the ELECTION.

Election and nomination are two completely different things.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #75494
egnuoTtilCyralliH

who tf are you talking to
Old 04-13-2016, 04:45 PM   #75495
titanslayer
I kill gods

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/04/12/how-donald-trump-is-right-about-our-rigged-politics/
Old 04-21-2016, 07:17 AM   #75496
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Every one of those statements can be properly rebutted effectively.

H1-B has usefulness in regards to positions which cannot be filled with American workers; alternately, it's destructive insofar as evidence exists that it's used by large corporations domestically to eliminate American jobs (cf. Disney required its American workers to train their foreign replacements under H-1B). It's no contradiction for Trump to maintain that there's one regard in which it has its use but far more often it's been abused and not implemented its actual purpose.

Trump says Cruz was dishonest in Colorado. Cruz did not use 'rules' to win Colorado. He utilized the existing conservative establishment in state government to create a situation which was unnavigable to Trump supporters. They had organized how to mislead Trump delegates, by giving them incorrect times at which to show up, locations, and subterfuge to prevent supporters from being present at the appointed time. These are not illegal or criminal acts obviously, but they're a pattern of a crooked regime using questionable tactics to win an election that would be extraordinarily improbable if people had a direct vote (i.e. he's not the popular candidate period).

In Iowa, his supports including Steve King literally were telling fundamentalists, who grew up on farms and probably have an average 85 IQ and it's questionable whether they should have a right to vote at all, that "Ben Carson dropped out of the race so you better vote for Ted Cruz because supports evangelicals." These are depraved examples of fraud, levels to which I've never seen anyone stoop, and I voted for Cruz in 2012, he's my senator. His campaign has completely soured my view of him, unalterably.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:48 PM   #75497
titanslayer
I kill gods

You must not know the context he spoke about H-2B's.

He said, " [h-1b is] something that I frankly use and shouldn't be allowed to use"

He does not maintain there is one regard in which it has its use, or at least he doesn't think his use of it was in that regard. He clearly says his use of it should not be legal.

He then said, "I'm a businessman, and I have to do what I have to do — when it's sitting there waiting for you"

The obvious conclusion is that it's a bad thing to use, but because he would be a fool not to exploit the system he "does what he has to do."

On the other hand, when someone else (Cruz) exploits the system its "gestapo tactics."

Blatant hypocrisy...
Old 04-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #75498
Lakes.
waiting for my man

#NeverCruz
Old 04-25-2016, 10:54 PM   #75499
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey D View Post
Who'da thunk such a competent manager as Donald trump would fail to organise his campaign properly
What a failed understanding of the monstrosity known as the United States Code, particularly election law, which has been necessarily organized to be so complex that only two major parties could effectively navigate it, sabotage any organic movement toward a third party, and with pitfalls that can easily result in indictment and disgrace for someone who says, "I saw Mr. Washington! I'm going to change the system and restore rights!"

Election laws are rigged and so are party rules.

Now, there could be a conspiracy here. Trump could be purposely making mistakes so he can go in front of people and say, "See, we all knew it was rigged. Imagine if you tried to run; look what they did to me now imagine what they'll do to you. Vote for me!"

But that's what this is really about. People look at it and come to that conclusion, and his image swells in their mind even greater.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:14 AM   #75500
(*The Noonward Race*)
it's gold son GOLD

Okay Volumnius Flush do you like Donald Trump?
(*The Noonward Race*) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 12:33 AM   #75501
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

I love Donald Trump. He's a non-traditional candidate, which is the kind I've always gravitated to. Ron Paul would say there wasn't much difference between Democrats and Republicans. They agreed on all the major things but disagreed on some of the details. For instance, they both want war. But Republicans want war in Iraq and for empire building and Democrats want war for humanitarian intervention. That's a bit of a paraphrase but I think it's highlighting that when we study the rhetoric, there isn't much difference.

What difference is there between Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton, ultimately? They're both agents of Goldman Sachs, they're for "free trade" deals like TPP, they both want to expand the federal government, they both want war against Russia, they'll both continue the war on drugs, they'll allow immigration to continue unabated.

Donald Trump has set his own narrative and has refused to go along with what the parties sat as the debate. He's given hard proposals to stop immigration, rebuild the economy reversing the damage of "free trade", assert gun rights, to investigate vaccinations, to appoint hardline conservatives to the Supreme Court, to publicly oppose terrorist groups like Black Lives Matter, to make peace with Russia and cooperate with Russia to eliminate terrorism.

What's wrong with any of that? Because it's not Democrat or Republcan approved? What crap. He is an independent. I'm a conservative independent that votes Republican though only because there's no other parties. So I've been waiting for a candidate like Trump to present himself for a long time now. But, when I first heard him talk about running in 2011, I thought he was just trying to get media attention which is what he's always done. It wasn't until about a year ago I discovered he was serious.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:39 AM   #75502
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

There was a clip on tv tonight, which showed him basically speaking in circles and using circuitous logic, which just gave the impression of a very poor thought and speaker. But to me, what difference does it make? Politicians are incredible liars. Some are legendary, like Bill Clinton, who I have a lot of respect for, don't take that the wrong way. I've considered him for years to be one of the most effective campaigners/politicians of the 20th century, second only to Adolf Hitler who deceived a nation. So I have major respect for Clinton. But they're liars who happen to be articulate and persuasive. Donald Trump is not articulate, but he's persuasive. And it gives him a legitimacy the others don't have.

There's a level of polish and refinement, you take one look at the guy and say he's a liar. Donald Trump, you don't get that. It seems to me everything he's said came from his heart. The others, especially Cruz the snake, I hear lies nonstop.

After Trump, my favorite was Ben Carson and I was so happy to see Carson endorsed Trump. I would be extremely happy if Carson could be our Surgeon General.

Last edited by Volumnius Flush; 04-26-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:49 AM   #75503
(*The Noonward Race*)
it's gold son GOLD

As far as metaphors sing, Trump resounds in a dull thump, a rigorous non-metaphor, a seething alarm, a sigh, an aside.

Japanese game shows have a thing, they have shapes and people make the shapes, and that is a non-metaphor.

It's been a long time since respectfulness and respectful complicance commiserated so half-heartedly.

Speaking in circles was an art.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:45 AM   #75504
RosaParks
>having opinions

i like trumo becuz he says whats on his mind hes not afraid to talk
RosaParks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:17 AM   #75505
Lakes.
waiting for my man

Trump is Daddy, Cruz and Clinton are Wall Street-owned globalists.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:59 PM   #75506
titanslayer
I kill gods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS0WuMGxAb4
Old 04-26-2016, 07:22 PM   #75507
(*The Noonward Race*)
it's gold son GOLD

Trump for king.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:58 AM   #75508
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/26/trump-ill-great-service-country-b-actor-lena-dunham-moves-canada/

Old Yesterday, 07:35 AM   #75509
PlatonicMushroom
mx band member

boob map. http://jezebel.com/5905399/thanks-germany-for-your-hard-hitting-coverage-of-the-biggest-breasts-in-the-world

Digging: Hammock - Everything and Nothing