Old Today, 12:12 AM   #74311
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Do you guysagree with me that Dinesh d'Souza is in prison on bogus charges that no liberal would ever serve time on?

Illiberal Education is a classic of civil rights and campus life. While many argue tenured college professors have academic freedom to make ludicrous assertions on the personal political convictions of the professor, I believe students have the right to learn in an environment free from having to endure the tangents of an unstable professor.

D'Souza also gives a very convincing presentation on the extreme disadvantage of white college students in admissions, penalized for no other reason than that they are white.

Last edited by Volumnius Flush; Today at 12:25 AM.
Volumnius Flush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:23 AM   #74312
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

There are something like 18 million black Americans in the labor force, while there are over 40 million black people in America. And the 18 mill includes unemployed/looking for work. That means well over half of Americans don't work at all, lots of children, retirees, but also working age people who don't work. I imagine at least half of black Americans are on some form of public assistance.

What additional schemes can we effect that would even minimally affect the material condition of black Americans any more than what they already enjoy? Is there any other group in the country that well over 50% do not work at all?

We make a promise to those who are willing to work for it...College is very substantially paid for for students to a state school.. Workers have rental assistance to those working below subsistence wage and fairly ample programs to provide essentials.

I don't see anything else that can be done for people that isn't done already.
Volumnius Flush is online now   Reply With Quote