Old 10-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #1
XcKyle93
A person

Listen to Choice Cuts - A college radio show

Tune-in to Choice Cuts every Wednesday from 12:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. EST by going to http://wmuc.umd.edu/ and clicking the play button next to "WMUC FM"

Choice Cuts derives its name from the Carcass's compilation album of the same name. This show is dedicated to playing the best of extreme metal music (all types of death & black metal, some doom, some thrash, some grindcore, etc.). It is divided into two one-hour segments:

The first hour focuses on old-school extreme metal music from its conception in the mid-eighties to about 1994/1995, depending on the sub-genre. Expect most stuff to be from the early '90s.

The second hour focuses on new-school extreme metal from late 2013 up to the present time. Expect to hear the most recent, daring artists who are treading new ground as well as the seasoned veterans with an already established sound.

You can view previous playlists here: http://wmuc.umd.edu/station/shows/2623

Tune in NOW! I've already played songs from: Belphegor, Mutilator, Marduk, and Gorement. Still to come is music by: Nocturnus, Behemoth (old), 122 Stab Wounds, Aeternus, Rigor Mortis, Morbus Chron, and much, much more!
XcKyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
XcKyle93
A person

So I'm about 12 minutes into my show now! Feel free to tune in by going to wmuc.umd.edu and clicking the play button next to "WMUC FM".

Tonight I kicked off our show with Symposiums of Sickness by Carcass. Still to come is classic songs from artists such as: Death, Interment, Kataklysm, Quo Vadis, and Necrovore, as well as new stuff from: At the Gates, Swallowed, The Duskfall, Horrendous, Inconcessus Lux Lucis, and much more!
XcKyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
Supercoolguy64
3swag5you

play swans

Digging: Archers of Loaf - Icky Mettle