Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM   #1
FlyheadMetal
mx newbie

hey!

I have not been on the site for almost year, like wow has it been that long? Lol! I discovered CHRIST and I'm in a much better place now and I am not depressed anymore. I quit playing guitar around the time I left this sight because of my extremely bad depression, but I picked up bass and now I am a really good bassist, though in the last month or so I actually started focusing on guitar again. As odd as it may seem, I Don't listen to much metal anymore, but I am instead getting in to country and blues rock. I hate filthy bands like slayer, carnifex, impending doom, death, as blood runs black, suicide silence, black sabbath, horn of the rhino, atheist, or any black metal and most extreme metal period because they praise satan and go against the word of The Holy Spirit. I cannot listen to that because it is offensive! I'm starting to stop listening to metal because I will always read something about how a band is atheist and I'm like "Damn, not listening to them anymore" lol. I stopped hanging out with my jackass friends in my so called band that was once called cult of tomorrows end...that band was a joke and I don't like talking about it because it pisses me off. They chaned there name to Iracundia and again to irasonoma and irasonoma is a really stupid name, like it doesn't even sound heavy LOL! Everybody in my city was like 'what?' They played a few gigs but I did not see them because they are atheist and satanic and they are all jackasses! The two leaders should have been called dumb and dumber! Ha! joke band. Nathan was a satanist or luciferian whatever but that is still against the word of THE KING OF KINGS. I simply cannot be around that. That so called documentary that blondie was filming will never get made and that band will go no were. The only one I still like is Gavin because he is Christian even tho I think he is gay in all honestly...

I do not really want to be in a band again because of them, but I would like starting a deathcore band. I have a new genre that i envented called 'Christian melodic djentcore' and it is like Meshuggah, After the Burrial, Carnifex, and Attila but with lyrics about The Bible and Jesus Christ and i would also use synths like in power metal. I tried playing in cult of tomorrows end but those guys were jackasses and they were not even deathcore or djent. I tried making them djent but they laughed at me. they wanted to be thrash but thrash is not very heavy. E standard tuning just isn't heavy in my opinion. Heavy metal is like 9 string guitars in drop a playing breakdowns. I wanted to do that but they said no so I quit! Ha! i started Tytus a few weeks later but that fell apart. I also joined a band called Mysterium but they stopped talking to me because of my religius beliefs. I think Christian melodic djentcore would definately find a audience. My favorite bands right now are Disturbed, Dragonforce, Korn, Godsmack, HammerFall, Blind Guardian, Creed, and I like a lot of Country like George Straight, Dierks Bentley, Brett Eldredge, Thomas Rhett, Granger Smith, Blake Shelton, Dale Wozniak, Jason Aldean, Kipp More, and Cole Swindell just to name a few. I still like metal musically, but I just cannot support any band that is satanic or atheist. I'd listen to instrumental tracks for bands like Carnifex but I hate the lyrics, they go against what I and all Christians stand for.

So what is up? Lol!

Last edited by FlyheadMetal; Yesterday at 02:56 PM.
FlyheadMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM   #2
FlyheadMetal
mx newbie

I dont know if I will ever use the sight as often as I did back in the day lol. I'm pretty sure I will never be unbanned due to how I acted back when I was an atheist, but I am a different person now. I think I'll just create a new account, rate my new albums, maybe say hi to some of my older sputnik friends, and then head out for a few months. The mods don't like me as it is, so I better not overstay my welcome, ha!

Ask me any questions that you'd like to. I am a new person now and I would love to talk about the journey I've gone thru and my life and all that lol. I currently work three jobs, one being at a church, and I'm saving up for a new truck to replace my annoying Pontiac car. I also have agained a lot of muscle mass and I want to go to college and try out for their football team. I went to East Texas Baptist and tried playing on their D2 team but I dropped out after a semester. No more! I'm going back to college. I also want to move out of my parents house and I am about a few weeks away from getting my own place to live. I am happy. So if you want to ask me a few questions, I'm all ears. Take a swing at it lol!

Last edited by FlyheadMetal; Yesterday at 03:03 PM.
FlyheadMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #3
Mardy
hey HEY hey HEY hey HEY

Quote:
Lol! I discovered CHRIST
that's where I stopped reading bye
Mardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM   #4
Futures
ball out no doubt

i hope you die