Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #1
Jandarhwaal

Romane: A Rude President?

???

Last edited by Jandarhwaal; 07-08-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
JohnXDoesn't
Trolled off MX

idk but i just read obama isn't being aggressive because its not good for a black man to be rude (angry) to a white man. it said its "good science" that when black politicians confront whites angrily white voters turn away in dismay. obama debated hilary last time (no need to pick on a woman) and had several other candidates to defer to before that. this time its just him and an uppity white man, face to face.

thing is, obama isn't "black." he is michael jackson and someone needs to remind him of it
JohnXDoesn't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #3
Det_Nosnip
Mortals Watch the Day

I love how everything Barack Obama does is supposedly because he's black.

Which he very much is...I don't know wtf you're talking about. 200 years ago, he would have been a slave, and 100 years ago he wouldn't have been able to vote in the south. How ironic is it that for most of American History one only needed a drop of "African" blood in order to forgoe ones basic human rights, yet somehow being over 50% black (of DIRECT African descent, no less!) doesn't qualify once you become president.
Det_Nosnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
Smokey D

Obama is more Erkel than Jackson.
Smokey D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:52 AM   #5
JohnXDoesn't
Trolled off MX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Nosnip View Post
I love how everything Barack Obama does is supposedly because he's black.

Which he very much is...I don't know wtf you're talking about. 200 years ago, he would have been a slave, and 100 years ago he wouldn't have been able to vote in the south. How ironic is it that for most of American History one only needed a drop of "African" blood in order to forgoe ones basic human rights, yet somehow being over 50% black (of DIRECT African descent, no less!) doesn't qualify once you become president.
who said everything he does is because he is black? this is just info i garnered from people on the news. i figured their was something to it because if i were WHITE i might not connect with an image of a black man acting aggressively toward a white man. on top of that kind of cultural thing Obama also has his.... pretensions to overcome. his even keel and mannerisms. his seeming inability to have an argument instead opting to have a "discussion." all this makes him seem like the stereotypical non-offending black man

you see that video of him from '07 speaking at reverend wright's church? talking with a "black accent" and saying the people of New Orleans got shot and the government was "leaving the bullet in." said no one cared about folks "down there."

this is the Obama he needs to be. but without the black accent and racial undertones. America did not elect Jesse Jackson or Rodney King. They elected Bill Cosby. a non offending, do gooder black man. light skinned, white mother.

its ok if he attacks. but something in his background won't let him. and apparently something in political science or w/e backs this up. at least from what i saw in the report. black politicians that go "head to head" with white do poorly it is said. even when they did well

IF that is true that is why i say Barack isn't black. not like those "others." and its ok if he rips whitey a new one
JohnXDoesn't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #6
Daily Routine

Det nosnip shut up
Daily Routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
Det_Nosnip
Mortals Watch the Day

He says, after almost 2 weeks since my last post in this thread.
Det_Nosnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #8
Daily Routine

what did i tell you
Daily Routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #9
PoggleMoo
mx newbie

I never really thought of politicians as "Mr.Niceguys"
PoggleMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
RozKnorr
mx newbie

Dippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarhwaal View Post
Well we all know that they had an old man running the debates last night, it was clear that Romane was very rude to him while Obama was trying to be nice. What does this mean for the american people? In my opinion whose he going to be rude to next some king?
Obama is a colostomy bag with ears. That you still bow to a king or queen says so much about your lemming attitude.
We need more world leaders to tell royalty to piss off.
RozKnorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
RozKnorr
mx newbie

Ah So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarhwaal View Post
Well it look like we got a contest for the rudest Adminstriation in history as Biden showed us in his VP debate tonight. Laughing at the other one and just giving him the business. Its all fun and games right now but let me remind you there are many cultures including Asian that find this sort of thing disgusting.
And we also know that when it comes to bigotry, the Asians are the biggest practitioners of it.
RozKnorr is offline   Reply With Quote