Old 09-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
PressKitJunky
mx newbie

Life after your music is recorded

I have a question for bands...what do you usually do after releasing your music? Do you ever stop to think about how you can collect royalties? How do you get on the billboard charts? Or maybe about copyrighting your songs? Do you even know what an ISRC is and why you need it if you are going to release your music to collect royalties?

Now the next question is if you were to pay someone to find all the answers for you to take care of this for you, how much would that be worth to you?

Well I've put together a downloadable book for only $10 that shows you step-by-step exactly what websites to register with, how to take care of all of the registration and a list of industry resources. I've even posted my phone number on my website so if you have any questions, then give me a call or text me. I'm based out of Riverside in Southern California.

If you are interested, then check out www.PressKitJunky.com/book.html to download my book for $10. The info in my book can be found on the internet but trust me when I tell you, I've spent hours a day for a full month to research, compile, organize, put to action and write this book. I’d love to hear your feedback, so please leave your replies.

Thanks,
Danny (B) Faneebo

Last edited by PressKitJunky; 09-23-2012 at 05:09 PM.