View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Nope, just don't put up with BS excuses. And unlike you, "pearl2004", I'm not going around calling people names in the process.

Saying you've been playing for 30+ years does not dictate you have been playing correctly. Nor does it make it any sort of qualifier of statements concerning technique.

See the difference? My post for 'tards' issues simply looks at the relevant facts. Tips chipping, breaking or otherwise is an issue only a select few people have. Therefore, since it's not the product - it must be the user.

Saying you've been playing for 30 some odd years doesn't make it any less a user issue.
BS excuses huh? Well if I did have bad technique and was hitting rims, wouldnt the wooden hoops on my last kit show signs of being struck and how would you chip wooden tips on wood hoops anyway and explain to me how chipping tips on rubber coated practice pads with no edges or rims, or chipping tips while riding a bell or bow is bad technique and not the product?

On second thought maybe Vinnie is right and I have been striking the rim once and a while and need to work on my technique...lol

Last edited by tard; 04-25-2012 at 07:09 PM.