View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
SupercolliderMusic
<MusicKnowledge>

New bands for me...

Brad Sucks, Darwin Deez, Nine Inch Nails, Death From Above 1979, MSTRKRFT, Justice, Eels, Filter, The Glitch Mob, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Hot Chip, LCD Soundsystem, Massive Attack, Mew, Modwheelmood, Radiohead, Ratatat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shit Robot, SONOIO, Sparklehorse, Starfucker, Third Eye Blind, Trampled By Turtles, Gorillaz, Yuck, Weezer, and Death Cab For Cutie are some of my favorite bands but recently I have been into music that is more electronic/bass based. I like a strong drum beat and a more complex musical basis as well. I have really been digging Death From Above 1979, LCD Soundsystem, and Justice lately. Does anyone have some good band suggestions for me? I know most bands in the genre and I was wondering if anybody could give me some new ideas.

I enjoy making music to, here's my latest for those of you that are curious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Twd9EuCqY

I use Sputnikmusic and Pitchfork for all of my album reviews that I read and I will never replace Sputnik. I am also new to the forum, so hopefully my first post is acceptable. Thanks guys!

Last edited by SupercolliderMusic; 12-22-2012 at 01:25 AM.