Thread: well
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:56 AM   #22
Brain Toad
Best Ex-Supermod Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteminority View Post
well i agree with you, very much so actually. but from what i gather the messageboards are a secondary priority when compared with the review site, for obvious reasons. if there was some more integration that would be cool because i think the plethora of tastes on this site could lead to an ultra diverse message board similar to a more liberal b9.

also, cob you're probably one of my favorite posters on the b9. i'm distracted by voices btw.
Good luck on trying to get any integration of the forums with sputnik. Even when I was around it was obvious mx was done with the forums and just wanted to move towards full focus on the review site. He probably gets a lot more revenue from the review site than from the forums.

I applaud your efforts though. As much as this forum shat on me and as much as I make fun of it, I did enjoy my time as mod (and user too I guess). If you can restart the community here, let's hope it is as good as it was when I, JmE, Kith and all the old guys were still around, if not better.

Last edited by Brain Toad; 09-23-2012 at 01:58 AM.