View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #16365
FlamingCouch
waste your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
Hey Matt! So long it has been. So. Long.

Post rock with lots of vocals a la Silver Mt. Zion. I'm playing guitar in the group. I may play other things at other times, but just guitar so far.

Captial H is probably gone. We can call it an indefinite hiatus, but I doubt we'll go back to it. The end went down pretty shitty and I don't see that band working again. Still glad there are people who like what we did.

What's been going on in your world (aside from being robbed, which sucks hard)?
You know it, buddy. Still doing security at nights?

a la SMZ eh? sounds like it'll be real intense. What are you looking at instrument-wise and will you be singing too?

Sucks to hear the aitch is gone. What went down exactly?

I just dropped my girl off at the airport, she's going back out on her three-week shift and I'm back at the office jumpin' into things. Going to see Big Wreck in Edmonton on Friday and I'm stoked for that.

Also, Calgary police called me yesterday - they found my Mexi Jazz Bass and my Stratocaster. Whoops... anyone want to buy a brand new American Deluxe Jazz?!? hahah

She's the absolute best though, even though we dropped like two-plus grand on instruments she was so excited to hear two of my three instruments have come back.

So all in all, I guess things are going pretty smooth.