Thread: Sound Off
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #16
bebubly
salad cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Like two years ago (when Adam was all cool and was trying to spam mx); I pretended to want him to do it, and (this was stupid of him), convinced him to give me every screen name he made, which I just passed along to DBJ =).

I just don't understand the motivation for some people...
justin, internet spy.

i think it is probably just me, because i am only on here a few days a week and i have only been back here for a month or so, but i don't notice that many bad things going on. i hadn't heard of klown's site, but i don't see why people would take the piss out of the mods when most of them do their jobs pretty well and aren't elitist or anything like that. yes, there is a fair bit of spamming, but i doubt that there is a single forum where there isn't. sure, it usually isn't cool, but as long as it doesn't get out of hand/personal/rude/hackerish then it shouldn't affect the functioning of the forums too badly. there are a lot of people on here who post well, and i think that the minority are the ones spoiling it. and yes, if someone comes on here and posts badly all the time in a way which is obviously on purpose, of course they should be banned. i know that you don't owe us this jeremy, so i am not surprised that you are mad at users for mucking up what is really a favour from you to them, so thank you for keeping mx going as long as you have and hopefully for a lot longer.