View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #8
BassPlayer222
It's Cool To Hate

1.And Out Come The Wolves- Rancid
my favorite album at the moment. Every song is great. Matt freeman is one of the greatest bass players ever and Tim can really write some great songs.

2.Dookie- Green Day
The album that really made me wanna be part of the whole punk scene. Song after song of pure pop punk goodness

3.Ixnay On THe Hombre-The Offspring
The album that made me fall in love with the Offspring. Not one song on it i dont like. When i first got that album i listened to it for 5 days straight, i just couldnt put it down.

4.All Killer No Filler- Sum 41
Probably the most meaningful album to me personally. It was the first album i ever bought and it was the album that got me into the whole punk and pop punk scene. Even now the songs on it are still awesome and fun to listen to.

5.London Calling- The Clash
It really opened the doors of 70's punk rock for me. I really enjoy it becuase although it has the same punk rock attitude its done with style and good musicianship.

6.Sex, Love, and Rock n Roll- Social Distortion
The best album i bought this year. Finally Social Distortion are back after 8 years and this album couldnt have been a better some back. From Reach for the Sky all the the way to Angels Wings, i love every song, Mike Ness has definatly not lost his touch.

7. Everything Goes Numb- Streetlight Manifesto
The best ska album i ever heard. This album really made me fall in love with ska. One day i was in the cd store and saw it laying on the ground. I heard they were good so i gave it a listen. No Regrets.

8.Energy- Operation Ivy
Truly a great album. Its not just sh'itty 12 song one, its got 29 and all are incredible. This album really captured the East Bay punk scene and all the bands in it. The love of Gillmen Street and Lookout Records that the band had is really put in this album. RIP OP IV

9.Senses Fail- Let It Enfold You
The album that got me into screamo. The band has all great musicians and they write some of the best lyrics. This album is deffinatly the perfect album when your angry. I really enjoy it.

10. Descendents- Cool Too Be You
A perfect pop punk album. The band truly shines. It has a large variety from angry songs to songs about being bored to even a few love songs. This shows Descendents at their best and although many people dont agree IMO its the best work Descendents have ever done.

Last edited by BassPlayer222; 07-04-2005 at 11:28 AM.