View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Oh boy, just the reaction posts on this one will be entertaining...

Is tard trying to push shitty handycam drum videos again?

Man, you'd think these companies would just fork over the coin for a day in a recording studio and some decent camera's...

There really is no excuse for not having the highest end quality video and audio of your musical product online.

OR you know, even higher an actual Rep. Not some blue collar washout hiding in the sticks of ooooooh caaannnnnnaaaaadaaa......

Really? So when I posted the Peavey promo, Guru promo, Bobby Rock videos and VanHalens video you said they were no good either because they were processed and anything can sound good processed, even tho the Guru promo was unprocessed, which you tried to claim was and now I post these unprocessed ones and these are shit too, and I even state the real audio was recorded in a pro studio and will be available as soon as the website is up and you still feel the need to mouth off, can you not read or are you just plain stupid, whatever, you dont know shit, never did and are just talking out your ass again like always.

BTW, You would not last 10 min up here in Canada, you got to be a man to survive up here.

Last edited by tard; 09-29-2012 at 04:41 PM.