View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #39
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Tard, look. You like those drums. Awesome, enjoy!
The market has spoken, 15 years ago, 10 years ago, today. If radial bridge drum design makes some impossible comeback, great!

You break the tips of your sticks. That's ok. Lots of people do. And most of them have a hard time admitting it's their own fault. It's pretty normal.
The rest of us don't have special contracts with stick makers to send us the good tipped sticks and only send you the crummy ones. Maybe you think there is a secret to it. There really isn't though.
That's ok too!

You're happy (maybe?) at what you do. Keep at it!

By the way those drums aren't lugless, they just use wooden lugs attached to the shell. If you had done some homework, you would know this is a concept that's been tested to its extreme. From radial bridges to individual wood lugs.

The only "lugless" drums that have existed are Arbiter Drums. But they disappeared a decade ago.

More then I could ever have time to post.

When 'tard' posts a video of him playing his super awesome sounding drums. I'll post a video of me playing mine. And you can all compare.

I'm not going to doctor up my sound, heck I won't even use the PHX's. What a deal!

Vid for a Vid. Sounds fair right?
More BS from the king of BS, you just keep spewing crap like the troll you are, and still wont do any homework making you look more like a fool every time. Just like when you said Yamaha phased out the MCA's a long time ago when in fact they are still available according to Yamaha and the link I posted earlier to prove you are FOS.

1 They dont have to make a comeback, Whitney drums and been making a living selling a similar design with the bridge being internal which you would have already known if you had read the earlier comment I posted.

2 You keep coming back to my "bad technique" causing me to break tips on the rims of my drums even tho the last set of Pearl masters I was playing when it was happening had wood hoops which did not have any strike marks on them and would not chip a tip of a stick even if you did strike them.

3 If there are no lugs attached to the shell, they are considered lugless. Peavey radials, Whitney, Sleishman and the Guru prototypes are all considered lugless, and Whitney and Sleishman have been building them for years and still are but again if you did some homework you would know this. Even by your definition of lugless Sleishman still builds them and they didnt disappear with Arbiter 10 years ago as you say proving again you have no idea what your talking about and just spew BS to hear yourself.

4 If you shut your mouth and open your eyes and go back and read, which I am starting to wonder if you even know how to read, you will see I already posted a vid (post #26) right after you requested it the first time, then told you I did after you shot your mouth off again wanting me to post it a second time even after I already had, and if you had read the posts by other members commenting on this thread, they even told you I had posted the vid. Now you ask for it a 3rd time? How many times do you need to be told I posted one? Apparently 4 is not enough!

Go do some homework and learn some facts before posting on sites where people are looking for informed and factual knowledge not just crap made up in your head. Your embarrassing yourself and look more like a fool each time you post this kind of fictional BS.

BTW I saw the dig you wrote in another thread toward the Boogie Woodies proving what a POS troll you really are.

Last edited by tard; 04-25-2012 at 09:27 AM.