View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #54
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Ya, 20 years hasn't been enough...

If the products that great, so amazing and such. Then it'll blow "conventional" drums away and take over the market.

Products that truly are better, take over very quickly. Others often end up "As Seen On TV".
Your sure like using that same statement over and over and I will keep replying the same way. Lower priced products will always dominate the market, this is why Chev, Ford and Dodge sell more cars than Porsche, Ferrrari and Lamborghini, the same reason Fender sells more Mex than USA, the same reason Yamaha sells more Rock Tour and Stage custom than MCA and PHX, etc, etc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Is Guru going to be at NAMM?

Wow though come on guys...

This is the most ugly use of a Hex rack I've yet to see. You have these drums that are "NO HARDWARE" and you surround them with 5x as much hardware then you need for mounting?!

Not to mention the HUGE mounting hardware. Where's the small tom? I just see metal everywhere.

What could be a good design, and probably great sounding drums, is once again ruined by peoples obsession with shiny stuff.

Just looking at that picture is stupid. You've tried to make the drums be as hardware free as possible... and then you set up this?! WOW.
That is the Custom series, they are trying to show how far you can go if you want to, hence the term "custom", the performance and classic series have less glitter as you can easily see in the other pic that was posted. But as usual you only focus on what you can complain about.

Last edited by tard; 11-17-2012 at 01:12 PM.