View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #7453
Shady Ultima
I need a new user title..

So, I started workin with a girl I went to high school and grade school with, but never once talked to. We talk often now, she got my msn and myspace, and we talk quite a bit. She's the total preppy girl, clean, doesn't do drugs, drinks, has the stuck up friends, and is totally gorgeous. And I want to tell her I like her, but then I look at myself. I'm a grunge rocker to the core. I have long greasy hair, a messy goatee, perma fried look, loose clothes, occasionally ripped jeans, I smoke, I drink too much, and I sing about nothing at all. And I want her to give me a chance, but I know that her friends don't like me, and we prolly wouldn't work out... But I still want to try. She's a girl, that for the first time in my life, I don't want to just have sex with. Fine, call me a sex hound, or whatever, but I just want to date her.

Like I said, problem is, I don't know how well we would interact as a couple. I mean, it couldn't be anyworse then my relationship with the last gf. If any of you remember there was 3 girls I liked, and everyone said to try the 2nd. Well, she turned out to be a crazy bitch when we were dating, and would freak out for anything I did. But ya, this girl is a really nice girl, who I get along with, but I'm not sure if she could deal with me. I'll admit I have a lot of emotional problems, hell my boss yells at me all the time because everytime I do anything I say sorry, I apologize too much and always feel bad for everything I do.

So, I don't know if I should tell this girl I like her... or just bottle it up like I usually do