View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 10:00 AM   #19
Sammy_L_D
BassIsLife

I had a dream once where I was in some bizarro-world-esque office building, in the middle of a "desert". The desert's ground had a rather odd look to it though--I believe it was the graphic texture from the floors of a level in Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. And in the distance, there was a cheap early Disney film look to a cityscape in the distance.

So I go up an elevator (crowded elevator--blank faced people everywhere), and get off on the floor labelled on the elevator "Mystery Floor". I enter a room in the hallway somewhere, full of TV monitors, computers, and laboratory gear. There's also a group of scientists who all immediately run at my sight--except one, who pushed a button causing a red light to start blinking in the room.

So I head downstairs, and the sky starts turning red, and dark clouds start forming. Then some really small tornadoes form outside, followed by a massive tidal wave going over the cityscape in the distance. It splashes the ground of the desert, making my feet wet.

I escape the building, and the first thing that runs through my head is "I need to keep my feet dry". So naturally, I jump into a pool of a nearby mansion.

Dream ends with me walking towards some dilapitated house near the mansion.

Not bass related...but it was pretty sweet.

Last edited by Sammy_L_D; 07-21-2006 at 10:02 AM.