View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #85
Chaindrive
MX E-Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt
Hey guys, Right well me and my girlfriend are fine or so i thought.

I have got to know some girl called Kirsty as a friend online that i talk to alot and i kinda moan sometimes to my girlfriend that she is annoying and flirts with me abit (which she does) but Kirsty is going through a bad time and she needs a friend.

So it seems that my girlfriend has been taking this really serious (she seemed to brush it off fine when i talk to her about Kirsty) i know she is pretty protective over me. Also which really gets on my nevies is she knows some guy called Chris who trys to 'touch' her. At first i thought she was just saying this but it always seems to be that he trys something and she hits him (which is cool, as my girl can handle herself)

But lately he seems to be doing it alot so i mentioned talking to him but it seems i can't contact him at all (my girlfriend goes to a diff school then me) and when i even mention beating him up alittle she says that she can handle it.

Anyway back to Kirsty, shes just a friend but my girlfriend mentioned telling her to stay away from me. So this evening i blocked Kirsty as she is always msging me and i was busy.Anyway im sitting at my computer browsering the forums and i got a email basically saying that my girlfriends best friend has been talking to Kirsty and told her to stay away from cus my girlfriend is really pissed off.

I don't know what to do as i shouldn't know and my girlfriend hasn't said anything about it :s

thanks for listening and hi new thread

EDIT: cleared it up abit
Who sent you the email?