Thread: Black Metal
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #32
Deathcrush
Suffer

That post doesn't bear much substance; why did you post that? Really Riva, I wouldn't expect such nonsense from you, of all people!

A "NP" is easily a good way to start a thread, as anyone interested in what you're listening to can kick off a discussion by speaking about it; unfortunately, it didn't really happen in this case.

Showing off black metal knowledge? This is a black metal thread! Countless times in the past I have tried to actually have people discuss black metal; but instead, all we ever seem to get is post after post of people asking "have you heard of this band? okay, i'll send it to you, check your rep!"

Is this really BM discussion? No, it's band whoring. Post after post after post of countless releases (70% of which are usually worthless) being whored around, and then plenty of spam in between from forum members like i_am_the_robots, Tojes and co.

You don't have any reason whatsover to chastise "us 3" (at least me, what the fuck have I done to offend anyone who "didn't deserve it"?), and just admit it. Sure, Dargon and Niflheim enjoy trolling other members quite often, but you'd have to be a fucking idiot to claim that even the most popular members don't do the same, albeit in a different manner.

I'm not really sorry if you're offended at me showing off what I know about black metal in a black metal thread. I had sort of hoped that this thread would run smoothly and have some decent discussion, but as always; and typical of this forum; people had to bitch because Dargon, Niflheim and Deathcrush are horrible, horrible people who are out to hurt you all.

I'd expect better from you, Riva.

Last edited by Deathcrush; 09-25-2007 at 05:46 PM.