View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #28
Angmar
The Red Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmitch View Post
i dont get the point of getting drunk off of nice beer, when i have nice beer i take time to drink it and enjoy it

cheap beer was made to get you drunk easily thats its only purpose

1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8” key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.

2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.

3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.

4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.

5. Start task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) enter processes tab, sort processes by name. For stopping AV Antivirus Suite, look for processes that either end in tssd.exe, or whose name is complete gibberish from random characters. write down their names, stop them.

6. Start -> Run -> msconfig and look for the same processes in startup list. Unmark AV Antivirus Suite processes from starting.

7. You can try to remove these files (if they are within your user directory, you are pretty much safe to remove them), but it is more advisable to scan with reputable scanner and remover to be 100% sure. If these processes launched from system directory, it is not advisable to remove files by yourself. I recommend Spyware Doctor, however other reputable malware removers like malwarebytes might as well do the job.

8. If you removed manually, I still recommend performing full system scan with both Antivirus program and Spyware doctor to remove various downloaders and AV Antivirus Suite leftovers from the system.

Last edited by Angmar; 02-13-2011 at 10:27 PM.