View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #38
Vinnie's Ice Cream
You want some ice cream!?

Tard, look. You like those drums. Awesome, enjoy!
The market has spoken, 15 years ago, 10 years ago, today. If radial bridge drum design makes some impossible comeback, great!

You break the tips of your sticks. That's ok. Lots of people do. And most of them have a hard time admitting it's their own fault. It's pretty normal.
The rest of us don't have special contracts with stick makers to send us the good tipped sticks and only send you the crummy ones. Maybe you think there is a secret to it. There really isn't though.
That's ok too!

You're happy (maybe?) at what you do. Keep at it!

By the way those drums aren't lugless, they just use wooden lugs attached to the shell. If you had done some homework, you would know this is a concept that's been tested to its extreme. From radial bridges to individual wood lugs.

The only "lugless" drums that have existed are Arbiter Drums. But they disappeared a decade ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffanwolf View Post
Do you?

More then I could ever have time to post.

When 'tard' posts a video of him playing his super awesome sounding drums. I'll post a video of me playing mine. And you can all compare.

I'm not going to doctor up my sound, heck I won't even use the PHX's. What a deal!

Vid for a Vid. Sounds fair right?