Thread: lod
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #3046
Left Face Down
Ibanez Loving Freak

Only bad thing is that last time I went to one of his parties they had a bunch of bitches beer. He gave me a friggin wine cooler, I chugged it, and got a headache more than I got any hint of a buzz.

If I wasn't broke I'd bring real alcohol... make some Liquid Cocaine and have them all flat on their asses by the end of the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemonic View Post
and you haven't? maybe he thinks your gay because you're not hooking up with model chicks that he tries to hook you up with
1) I know it is strange, but chicks who are 6 foot tall and 100 pounds... just don't do it for me.

2) The last one went on and on about how she was saving herself for marriage. Strange enough, 6 months later, she got married... thankfully not to me.

3) Models have the personality of a tic-tac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Moon View Post
a fried of my friend says he isnt gay but he clearly is, i wonder when he;ll come out

hes grade a gay
My friend who is throwing the party... we knew was gay since like 6th grade. We generally teased him a little, but said "we don't care if you are gay." Sophomore year of HS he stopped hanging out with us. Last week of HS (Senior year) he came out, and now talks to me and our group of friends again claiming he stopped talking to us because we were right.

Go figure... he use to be up tight, now he's a really chill guy.

Last edited by Left Face Down; 12-31-2009 at 12:12 AM.