Thread: Sound Off
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #83
mx
Admin

Quote:
I had nothing to do with any of that. If you want to take that out on me and everyone else then so be it. It isn't just your fault, but you're not free of blame either. Your methods for picking staff members are laughable, your public relations are nearly non-existent, and then you want to sit back and say, "It's all your guys' fault! I did nothing wrong!" It's pretty much a one-sided debate on both sides of the spectrum and no one is ever going to gain any ground with attitudes the way they are right now.

Anyway, thanks for blowing up on me when all I did was reply to your thread with much the same mindset that you seemed to be in when you made it.
I'm not taking it out on you, I'm just pointing out the reasons why the administrator is disillusioned. Would you honestly feel inclined to help out more if things like that happened to you when you were trying to help? It's not like I see pron pictures and all of a sudden get thrilled at posting in the pit. You are suggesting that I get more involved every time people attack me personally. It's not a logical equation. I am not doing this is a job, it's not a duty. If you want me to be here and involved, don't be an *** to me and the moderators.

Of course I realize that my running of this forum has not been perfect. But that doesn't mean that everything a user does in violation of the rules is somehow my fault, or that nothing needs to change around here.