View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 03:38 AM   #6
Volumnius Flush
Banned

What candyland bullshit that is. Most people's "experience" tells them doctors don't molest their own patients. But empirical evidence blows that out of the water. When the foundation for your opinions or your worldview is experiential, then it's going to differ from reality. You think a person is dumb for reading the news but you don't even know very basic things about life. Where do you go get information on the Supreme Court? Do you go and listen to every case and, "Why, Justice Thomas, that was a very well-reasoned retort!" No, you go read the news which distills the information and delivers it to you in a packaged form. If you need to do any further research, informally there's Wikipedia and beyond that Georgetown and Oyez have pretty substantial resources but I know this is outside of your experience so by all means, you know better than me, on every topic under the sun. Why, I'm sure you have very specific knowledge of mollusks, and the stars, and everything about everything. I tremble at your mighty genius Aiwaz.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote