Old 07-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #19
whiteminority
maldito

Quote:
Originally Posted by christsimpson View Post
Muslims are doing good here
IDK about those other shitty countries

that Danish newspaper "cartoon" was a caricature and it was p funny

Hitler is sort of as relevant as when the US raped and killed Indians (but ultimately only "won" because of luck lol)

also
>mfw murican takes this shit srsly
>USA #1 USA #1 USA #1
actually hitler was in the last 100 years (like 67 since he died actually) the last "indian" wars took place in amerikkka in the 1870s (130 years ago) so the reference is relevant especially since the 1970s most americans have recognized the plight of native americans and our own connected heritage (i'm 1/16 apache, and i'm sure there are others on here with higher rates of ancestry.) and nazi groups are as alive as ever before.

and you said europe not norway, even though from what i've gathered (truth or not, you tell me) islamophgbia is extremely prevalent in northern europe (hence the danish reference) and the highest unemployment rates are among muslim arabs.

i definitely don't think america is #1 by any means, but i do think that in europe a lot of negative attention is attached to this country. we're both part of the western tradition that raped all non-whites in this country.

and on topic of this thread, harley flanagin is a street rat doing street rat things. he'd do the same thing if he was in stockholm, mexico city, rotterdam, cairo, tel aviv, moscow, sydney, or gunagshou.

Last edited by whiteminority; 07-09-2012 at 01:23 AM.