View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 04:44 PM   #83
Merkaba
Play-Dough and Rug Hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Monroe
one of my vocalist idols would be non other than Dani Filth... i probally couldnt do anything close to him, but does anyone have any INFO on how i could do some High Pitch Vocals?
There is no magic pill, unless you've been singing without good diaphragm support and tensing up your throat. If you've been doing that and you stop, you could really be able to hit better and higher notes. Its what I talk about everywhere and its in my voicehelp hotline thread on this page or the next. Other than that its gonna be like any other goal you want to reach. Work and practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamblite
thanks, i'll start warming up, usually my vocal chords are tight when i wake up but after i take a shower they losen up, i guess the steam in the hot water, and usually after we practice a song i drink water to help also and it seems to beworking. thanks for ur help
Thats what many people say. But its just not the same as holding over twice the usual load of force and vibration. You need to hold notes and do all of your vowels in regular,low,lower,mid,high, then higher. Two minutes is better than nothing, but you get what you pay for.