View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 02:47 AM   #57
Royd Rage
Banned

in agreement with repack,i think there should be more official threads.

no one can miss them if you sticky them and any threads made concerning the subjects can be told about the official threads than erased. also we can have a thread that shows all the official threads to anyone who is new....or this thread can merge that info in and also be the problem and rules thread.

the guitar forum is a mess and i don't understand just leaving it that way. everytime someone comes up with the idea you say it doesn't work...but what is going on right now doesn't work either.

all different types of threads can be made.

we could do a thread for new purchases or a thread just for music or videos. an essay thread about a guitar related subjects. we could bring the featured artist thread back...i really liked it. what about threads for different genres of guitar that people want to learn? and don't you say that is what the lessons forum is for,the lessons forum is dead. the idea for a common questions thread has come up several times...all i hear is it won't work. what harm will it do? the forum is already a pile of shit.

if you mods don't want to do it there are other people here who will. all you have to do is let them try and make it work. you don't have to do shit.so you will have to clean up a few messes...that is your job anyway isn't it?

you have good users here who want to make the forum better but if you keep turning them down at everyturn than eventually they will leave and you will be left with all the ****ty ones. than how much fun will the forum be?

Last edited by Royd Rage; 10-26-2006 at 02:58 AM.