View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 04:43 AM   #1953
Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLercaust View Post
This thread is nothing but dark.

Glad we got that cleared up. My only foes are the fools from Kenston who (for whatever reason) want to defend our school and its subjects. From what I can tell, the only two real ones are Maxwell's Hammer and HanaMai, both of whom are de facto emos (they don't dress like them, but their constant clamoring for attention and obession with various animes has lowered their status.) Although, if any other Kenston defenders want to step up to the plate, by all means feel free to continue posting your name and pictures!

I haven't sat down and watched one of things in a long time. I know you, and I don't think you're one of those various "Greg haters" I hear so much about, people that randomly hate me and talk **** about me because they wish they could be as ballin' as me but ain't ballin' at all. I've got a whole army of haters. They drinkin' hatorade, I don't drink that, son.

But, at the same time, I've got an army of supporters and people that love me. I'm polarizing, like George Bush, except I'm more ballin' than him .

And I don't obsess over animes (can't remember the last time I watched one), but you're right, I DO love being the center of attention. I've got a gigantic ego, and I'm damn proud that my mortal sin is pride.

Anyway, pictures of me have been spread over the internet before with my name and such, so at this point I stopped giving a ****. Also, right when my full name was mentioned, I figured I'd step in.

Look, I know that some of you guys are cool people in real life. Just please listen. There are some really nice people who have been made fun of with low self-esteem and they already get enough grief from people they know in person making fun of them, and they don't need a bunch of strangers tearing them to shreds.

So look, even if the jokes are funny, if they really offend and hurt some people, you gotta let the joke go. I've had to let go of really good jokes because I know they'd hurt other people. I know, you're saying they need to grow up and take a joke, but can't everyone else here be the mature ones and just stop posting in this thread?

Last edited by Maxwell's Silver Hammer; 12-15-2007 at 05:28 AM.