View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #79
Zed_Leppelin
HEY GUUUUYS WANNA HUG?

Hey look at this!

1991 Jackson Charvel CX391 super strat guitar. I bought it recently to fix up, it was pretty beat up and its playing really good now.

Specs are: rosewood fingerboard maple neck, I believe its an alder body, Liscensed Floyd Rose, Made in Japan.

the finish was pretty beat up when i got it, it looked like someone rubbed thinner all over it and dinged it up. I filled/sanded most of the dings out and got it painted at my dad's body shop. We used the blue color used on those Volkswagon eos. Like a sparkly greeny/blue. The finish has some imperfections but its still pretty awesome looking. Suites the guitar well. Condition as of now is pretty good, the bridge has some scratches but no rust. The pickups are pretty worn looking, but still sound awesome. there are some dings and some imperfections in the paint now but all in all it looks pretty awesome. The imperfection in the paint just behind the bridge, should you want to see closer give me a shout. Just an FYI, I've removed the tone knob from the circuit, the pot and wires are still on the pickgaurd just not wired in, easy to put back, should you want a tone knob.

200 + Shipping

Last edited by Zed_Leppelin; 04-13-2008 at 10:13 PM.