Thread: lod
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:38 AM   #31
Squirrel
(/' ~ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Fist View Post
squiq I admire your enthusiasm and that you're taking the zombie apocalypse seriously but I think you're overburdening yourself with firearms. could easily get away with the sawed off and two pistols, all you need is two different kinds of ammo that you could then stock the hell out of

I like Josh's Garand idea, Garand is a solid gun accurate enough to hit a zombie in the head from down the street

on that note I would definitely pack a sniper rifle and just find some high ground they couldn't reach and peg them off as they come. pack a lunchbox and an ipod with a lot of heavy metal and I'm set for the long haul
yeah thats a point, humans are so mobile and nimble in comparison to zomies. I think an agile person with a couple of medium length blades could really do a number on even a large group of zombies, especially with a lot of space.

It'd depend on the situation really: i'd keep the small blade knives on me whenever and wherever, they'll be a life saver at some point. If I were covering someone while we were doing some kind of mission (food run, supplies etc) i'd definitely be packing a scoped rifle, with an autoshotgun for backup.

Additionally i'd always be carrying a pair of high power handguns -revolvers would be cool but i wouldnt like the reload time and smaller capacity - so mebbe Desert Eagles? I like the idea that one clean head or body shot would be enough to put anything down without the worry that it'd get back up.

In our hideout/camp, i'd definitely have guns, ammo, traps, knives etc littered everywhere - you never know how or when something could get in. I'd sleep so much better knowing there was an axe next to me and a gun on the wall.

I would probably kill zombies with Rock Box by Run DMC on repeat.