View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 09:37 AM   #89
Volumnius Flush
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amostbitterseason
But still, you challenge actual scientifical proof to not be real and some how it was sent by Satan to confuse man. How can you seriously believe this?

Dinosaurs are theoretically a Satanic principal. On a Satanic scale, 65 millions years ago a meteor hit the Earth causing all creatures to go extinct. Some time after that, there was hmans among other things.

The missing link between Christianity and science is the dinosaurs; I'm sure of it. The idea of dinosaurs has contradictions in a Christian-based science and Christianity itself. The difference between Christianity and science is the dinosaurs. In Christianity, the only possibility for dinosaurs is co-existence with man. In science, the only possibility is the extinction of dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

If you think about and take a Christian approach to science, dinosaurs technically cannot exist.

I have a hard time putting into words what I'm thinking in my head, so if you didn't understand something, ask and I will try to focus better on that part.