View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 05:54 PM   #22
Unseen2k0
mx antihero

No, I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. It was wrong. It's like when Bush said there were "WMDs" in Iraq, and then that was wrong and everyone called him a bad president. When Rodney King got beat up by all those cops, it was wrong. They called the cops "Bad" people. When Jared of Subway commerials used to be fat, it was wrong. They called him a "bad fat person".

Those examples were completely necessary too. I would compare a band profile to how the president runs the country without a second of thought towards it.

Anyways, lame profile. Missing a lot and wrong about a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guns_of_brixton
and Unseen2k0, Wikipedia never lies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Flag.

I believe the 1997 was a re-release, or they just released it after it's recording. And Andy obviosly played on Die For the Gov't, so it was obviously recorded when he was in the band.

pwned.
http://www.anti-flag.com/AB10.php - There is their band history written by Justin Sane. You will find the following lines:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTIN SANE
Right before New Years 1997 we met Chris Head and he filled in for a show we played on New Years Eve in Pittsburgh. Then he filled in again for the "Die for the Government" cd release show in early 1997.
And also, if you took the time to read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen2k0
The CD came out in early 1997, after Andy had already quit the band.
The CD came out after he quit. That means he was there for the recording, just not when the CD came out. Can you follow that or am I going to fast? Here, I'll slow it down for you:

Band starts ->
Band records ->
Band puts out CD.

But, it was a very nice attempt of "pwning", sorry that you failed.

Joe, Rodney was driving at high speeds on all kinds of drugs, if he had hit someone, it would have been a completely different story. It's just how things happened.

EDIT: One thing I laughed at was the fact that guns of brixton used a website that says the following:
"It is the only album featuring Andy Flag, the first bassist, as Andy left the band after the album was recorded but before it was released."

And then disagreed with me. But to further my point on wikipedia- Andy Flag was featured on "Their System Doesn't Work for You" on the earlier live songs.

Last edited by Unseen2k0; 07-21-2005 at 06:03 PM.