View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #35
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
You Are Laughable.

You have any videos of you even playing drums?

Forget the sound quality. My guess is you can't even play. Let alone are qualified to talk about high end drum sounds.

BS huh?

What's your explanation for all the other videos? Did you look at Steve Holmes videos? That's raw audio from lower/intermediate drum mics into garage band....
Well if you would have read the "rant" several posts back after you asked the first time you would have seen the link posted of a vid that someone made with a hand held camcorder back in 04 of me and my kit which like the Guru one is not eq'd to make each tom sound the best it can sound, it actually is what it is, unlike all the links you keep posting that are all close mic'ed and eq'ed to death!

lol, So again you prove what a troll you really are and just post so you can read your own BS. Why? Does it help you to believe? Maybe you should actually do some reading and you might actually learn something other than the fiction you make up in your own head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit View Post
he posted one, but since his playing ability isn't relavent to the discussion, i don't see why you need to ask

again, the ability to play is not a prerequisite to the ability to listen
lol, He keeps coming back to my ability just like the thread about wood tips where he said I have poor technique having never seen or heard me play. I am starting to think he really has a hate on for lugless drums and anyone that plays them...

Last edited by tard; 04-22-2012 at 06:15 PM.