View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 06:22 PM   #13
apromisingyear

im sure that 30,000 isnt too much to sale.

The hardest part will be getting 30,000 blanks (without blowing 4-digit numbers) AND getting each of them burned.

As far as selling them goes, shipping them all out will be harder than getting the interest.

I really don't want to sound cocky and im not trying to be. I dont even consider my songs to be all that great.

Although, I do have attention for this album in faraway countries outside of the U.S. such as: Norway, Nicaragua, Mexico, Canada, England/U.K., Europe, Italy, Spain as well as some others. I also have connections with "somewhat" popular indie bands in those countries as well as people interested in various states in the U.S.

I realize 30,000 cd's will fill up about 50-60 boxes (like ones you'd use for moving) and I know they'll be stacked up here in my home studio as they are burned.

I do have lots of help as far as getting them burned/promoted/distributed/marketed.

Lucky me, I have a girlfriend (whom of which i'll be moving in with/marrying) that has taken several college courses in bussiness management, marketing, promotion and a few others so SHE is a big help.

She and I talked and her thoughts are that selling 30,000 is a reasonable amount and whatnot.

However, we will see what happens...but does anyone know where i can get 30,000 blank cd-r's? Im looking for a good deal. Please help

Thank You.

By the way...
If you have any questions or comments please feel free.