View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 04:01 AM   #74
Esp Griffyn
Time is the Enemy

8/27/2005 2:29:00 AM

The past few days went all bad but now I honestly believe (I swear to God I do) that we have reached our destination: PERFECTION.

I've said this a million times. That day in summer school when I noticed you by your breathe taking smile, I knew that I could fall in love with you and I knew that you'd love me too.

As summer school came to an end (and those BASTARDS kicked me out) I couldn't find the nerve to ask you for your number and lost contact with you. I thought i'd never see you again and I was kind of down about it.

THEN...

Feburary 18 I fell off my computer chair (literally) when I realized you found me on the internet. I was shocked. Between Feburary 18 and 28 I gave my best attempt to sweep you off your feet and on March 1st I finally had you.

I love you with all my heart and today has become (technically yesterday) the day we took a huge step in THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I spoke to you softly, told you everything. Got on one knee and asked you if you would marry me and make the happiest/luckiest guy in the world.

I Love You with all my heart

AND...

I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU
I'LL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU
I'LL NEVER FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH YOU

I Love You Jessica Michelle Singh.

Your Fiancé,
Frank Ryan Paganini

oh man what a burn