Thread: lod
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #3031
Left Face Down
Ibanez Loving Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Transporter View Post
ok a few pages back i saw that someone bought a Sony Computer. wtf is wrong with you? not even close to being worth the price premium and they still load it with junkware. thanks guys. i've found that, 9 times out of 10, the only times that a computer stops working is if the hard drive dies (luck of the draw) or the person using it is a retard. i would never buy a sony laptop. lmfao didn't they offer to remove all the junkware they pre-install for an additional $100?
1) Sony makes great laptops
2) There wasn't half as much junkware on it than my friends Dell/HP/Toshiba laptops.
3) No they didn't offer to take it off, they did offer me Norton anti-virus and to install it for free... but I'm not stupid.

I had an HP before my Sony laptop, the mother board fried it self within a year. I mean, it got replaced by Best Buy it was so bad. Now, if you are not familiar with Best Buy's lemon policy it has to have five things go wrong with it hardware wise. This is what happened to mine:
1. HDD died
2. Onboard graphics fried
3. Screen died
4. HDD died
5. Motherboard fried it self

I've own my Sony since March 2005, and not a SINGLE thing has gone wrong with it. Now Toshiba has some decent laptops, but any one who buys a Dell or HP is a moron. Acer I've seen some great ones and some flop.

Last edited by Left Face Down; 12-30-2009 at 05:31 PM.