View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 05:57 PM   #7461
Steerpike
Ninja Pirate... Yarr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Ultima
Alright, that actually made me feel better. I don't think I'm funny though.

(gah, there's that lack of self esteem again...)
Go down to Barnes & Noble and buy some high-rated books on comedy writing. Try taking a class in improv.

Quote:
That's not a bad idea. Like I mentioned, emotional problems run strong in me.
Same here. I have clinical depression, and spent most of my life being kicked in the face by my peers both literally and metaphorically for being "too weird." But I got fed up with being treated that way and completely turned my life around.

Quote:
I shower daily... or at least, daily if I'm goin out. If I'm not goin anywhere and just sitting on my computer all day, I won't even bother. I need to look into some shampoo that'd get rid of greasy hair...
Look into some of the various Pert Plus shampoos. They have different formulas for different types of hair.

Quote:
I guess a part of it is the fact that I usually can't win over beautiful girls. When I do... they're too young.
You'll learn soon enough that her beauty is unimportant.

Quote:
Care to elaborate on that a bit, I don't get it. Sorry
Simply put, it's the essence of being cool. Whatever good quality you have, you have to continually improve and expand upon it. You then have to make sure people know about it without looking like you're bragging.

You have to find the impetus to turn yourself from good to great by constantly improving on your talents and skills and continually learning new ones.

Quote:
It's not that I'm worried about what they think... I think SHE will care about what her friends think
Believe me, if you impress her enough with your actions, she'll begin trusting her own judgment over theirs.