View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 11:29 PM   #76
apromisingyear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_Puppets86
APY, you are stupid.

God, idiots make me so mad!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm having trouble trying put my thougts into words, you are just so AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, if you can't get intrest in a forum filled with GUITARISTS for a GUITAR solo album, there's no way you can EVER sell 30,000 copies. Solo guitarist's like Vai have probably never sold much more than that, and you are a piece of crap compared to them. Many bands never sell that much. I've heard your stuff, and to be honest, its not good. I'm sorry but that's the way it is. I seriously dought there is any intrest WHAT SO EVER about your "album" in the countries you listed, actually I'm going to say it's IMPOSSIBLE. I dought that 10 to 20 people will want to work on your crappy cd for 8 hours a day, unless you pay them and they have no job/life.

There are some people on here that could do some solo albums, but not you.

I REALLY CAN'T PUT MY THOUGHTS INTO WORDS, YOU ARE JUST SO STUPID.

You are stupid.

I'll be honest here, I dont give a **** what vai and other solo guitarists have done. I dont care if they only sold 50 albums. I dont care if they sold 1,000,000 albums. It makes no difference to me. Dont compare me to them. I am my own perosn. Vai is Vai, Satch is Satch, and I am I. Period.