Jets vs (Bengals) W
Steelers vs Raiders L
Falcons vs Cardinals L
Redskins vs Broncos W
Packers vs Vikings W
Seahawks vs Rams W
9-4 (63-43)

72-47

greenlinkinmuse tried to get up early and said, referring to my panthers pick he assumed was late,

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlinkinmuse
We can't count that
But you have to get up pretty damn early to pull one on me good chap*. For I had already posted at 8 AM Thursday morning my pick for the Panthers.

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19084731&postcount=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consanguinity
panthers
OWNED dear sir!

*If you wanted to outfox the old fox today, the old fox got up at 2:45 am sharp this morning. I have spent my day going to see my psychiatrist; starting my reading of Kant's Groundwork; a book about how Christianity's folklore is based largely on Celtic and Indo-European mythology; writing a list of basic Czech phrases; continued a book by Thomas Sowell I started just a day or two ago, had a capo arrive in the mail today and I promptly, after sorting through some pennies I picked up at the bank and finding a very sharp(!) 1971-S penny I consider as being worth as much as 50 cents or more, I took my 1994 Montana guitar tuned to D, which was in fact sharp, placed the capo at the first fret and jammed to Alice in Chain's Unplugged. I spent quality time with my cat and now I'm here to tell people who couldn't give two freaking shits about it.

Basically, like I started off by saying, I'm insane.
Consanguinity is offline   Reply With Quote