Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help/Bugs/Suggestions (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Reporting a User (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=599351)

KyokushinMaster 02-08-2012 03:09 PM

Reporting a User

A user named Auschwitz commented on my list today and I told him his name is offensive to me and he should consider changing it. (I went into more detail than that) I'm Jewish and Israeli my great grandparents are survivors of the Holocaust but not all of their/my family survived being someone affected by The Holocaust/Auschwitz it's a very offensive and disrespectful username. He responded by telling me to "shut the fuck up" And than claimed I was trolling.

I don't know how these situations are dealt with but, something needs to be done. Any help would from the moderators would be appreciated. Thank you.

RiffOClock 02-08-2012 03:16 PM

did he insult your vagina as well

KyokushinMaster 02-08-2012 03:23 PM

@ RiffOClock - are you serious? it appears people on this site I just insensitive! What do you know of what my family and I went though all the people that died and still die because of racism! How 2 people in my family died in the military against terrorist who constantly attack Israel! How my great grandparents barley escaped the Nazis but some had to stay behind and watch their family die! How can you be so insensitive and not sympathetic? If you knew me or standing right infront of me wouldn't dare say something like that, no one would I guess over the internet people have no feelings toward other human beings?

KyokushinMaster 02-08-2012 03:26 PM

Please can any moderator help?

RiffOClock 02-08-2012 03:26 PM

too many questions, gota deal with the other trolls first

KyokushinMaster 02-08-2012 03:28 PM

I'm not trolling!!!!! Why can no body understand are there no human beings on this site?????

Beachcoma 02-08-2012 04:16 PM

pos'd for the troll attempt

Satellite 02-08-2012 04:20 PM

seriously fuck off guys. i get where he's coming from; my great-grandfather died at auschwitz!

(he fell off a watchtower)

KyokushinMaster 02-08-2012 04:34 PM

@ Satellite - what the fuck is wrong with you people did someone drop you on your head as a baby!

im being serious, having i username like Auschwitz is inappropriate and insensitive! what is so hard to understand?

PLEASE ANY MODERATORS AROUND HERE??????

Tyrannic 02-08-2012 06:34 PM

Excuse me, mods? Yes, i'd like to have user KyokushinMaster banned because my great-great-grandfather was killed by this form of karate and it's offensive to my family.

thank you in advance

Willie 02-08-2012 07:38 PM

The internet is full of insensitive people and you just have to deal with it. We try to remove the more hostile users, but if we deleted every post that lacked compassion, intelligence or perspective we'd be left without a website.