Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   People who commit suicide are dumbasses (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323229)

i like arab girls 04-01-2005 07:06 PM

People who commit suicide are dumbasses

I think it's funny how you see all these teens now who bitch that "Oh, I have no one, I want to die." or ask "What would happen if I died?" and all the other ****. People who say that **** should be slapped. Or just put them in a room with a gun or knife or on a high building where they can kill thereselves and watch them change their mind. Then they'll realize how precious life is.

GibsonRokr 04-01-2005 07:20 PM

In general I don't think people who kill themselves are Dumbasses, thought it annoys the hell out of me when teens whine that their lives are so bad. If only they could see how some poepl live in other parts of the world.

But on topic people who kill themselves just need help if they actually have a reason to i.e. their family was killed by a drunk driver.

Turkish 04-01-2005 07:24 PM

most people who contemplate suicide are usually crying for help. it's the people who ignore them that are dumbasses.

eseer erre 04-01-2005 07:27 PM

Why don't suicidal people become lab rats or daredevils or something?
As a lab rat, your death has meaning.
As a daredevil, you at least get a chance at making at making some good cash...

6Stringer 04-01-2005 07:27 PM

I think people who commit suicide are selfish because they are not thinking about the people who care for them and how much they are going to hurt those people.

eseer erre 04-01-2005 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=6Stringer]I think people who commit suicide are selfish because they are not thinking about the people who care for them and how much they are going to hurt those people.[/QUOTE]
Not to mention the mess.

HydrusGemini 04-01-2005 07:58 PM

You know nothing of mental illness. Given, there are people who commit suicide for other reasons, but clinical depression is NOT the fault of the person suffering from it. You should really read up on it before you go labelling people as 'dumbasses' or 'selfish'.

Independent_CA 04-01-2005 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=i like arab girls]I think it's funny how you see all these teens now who bitch that "Oh, I have no one, I want to die." or ask "What would happen if I died?" and all the other ****. People who say that **** should be slapped. Or just put them in a room with a gun or knife or on a high building where they can kill thereselves and watch them change their mind. Then they'll realize how precious life is.[/QUOTE]
Up yours.

You go through really deep depression and/or some kind of major tragedy in your life and see how you feel.

Nra4ever_17 04-01-2005 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=6Stringer]I think people who commit suicide are selfish because they are not thinking about the people who care for them and how much they are going to hurt those people.[/QUOTE]

So what? It's their life, not someone elses'. Also, generally suicidal people don't feel that anyone would care in the first place.

ZEROthirtythree 04-01-2005 08:12 PM

People who kill themselves are my friend. There are enough people in this world.

How dare you insult my friends!

jaredong 04-01-2005 08:12 PM

are you an entirely logical person? do you always do things logically and propely and able to see all the perspectives? have you never been sad, angry, or alone before?

people are creatures of strong emotions and feelings. If you can 100% that you have always been able to control all your emotions..... then you arent really human. sucidal people are people who need help, not just shunned.

Nra4ever_17 04-01-2005 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=i like arab girls]I think it's funny how you see all these teens now who bitch that "Oh, I have no one, I want to die." or ask "What would happen if I died?" and all the other ****. People who say that **** should be slapped. Or just put them in a room with a gun or knife or on a high building where they can kill thereselves and watch them change their mind. Then they'll realize how precious life is.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, forgot to add something. As someone who has been suicidal, I hope you choke.

ToyDolls2 04-01-2005 08:45 PM

... I laugh at you! Did you fail or something?

RouteOne 04-01-2005 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Nra4ever_17]Oh yeah, forgot to add something. As someone who has been suicidal, I hope you choke.[/QUOTE]
Why where you suicidal?

Anyways, people who are suicidal obviously need the proper help. I don't think people would act suicidal for attention......or maybe i'm wrong, I just haven't met anyone who was suicidal and not faking it.

jimiraymorrison 04-01-2005 08:54 PM

You people do realize that this is a joke, right?

RouteOne 04-01-2005 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=jimiraymorrison]You people do realize that this is a joke, right?[/QUOTE]
I don't know. There are a lot of idiots on MX who would say this seriously.

Nra4ever_17 04-01-2005 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=amostbitterseason]Why where you suicidal?[/QUOTE]

Same reason as everyone else. Seratonin imbalance. Also known as no reason at all.

thedeadwalk! 04-01-2005 08:58 PM

You know what a lot of suicides by hanging have in common?

During their labor they were choked by their umbilical cord.

How's that for destiny?

ToyDolls2 04-01-2005 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=jimiraymorrison]You people do realize that this is a joke, right?[/QUOTE]

It's almost too hard nowadays. I could say I just went skiing with the Pope and I might believe myself. Some people are just really good and not sound... un-seriously. My computer is making fly sounds.

RouteOne 04-01-2005 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=Nra4ever_17]Same reason as everyone else. Seratonin imbalance. Also known as no reason at all.[/QUOTE]
I see. Do you feel better currently?

Nra4ever_17 04-01-2005 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=amostbitterseason]I see. Do you feel better currently?[/QUOTE]

Somewhat.

Permanent Solution 04-01-2005 09:05 PM

Suicide is not selfish. People who think it is are the selfish ones.

Griffin 04-01-2005 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=i like arab girls]or ask "What would happen if I died?" and all the other ****. People who say that **** should be slapped. [/QUOTE]

Anyone who has not asked that question to themselves is closer to a dumba[b][i][/b][/i]ss.

RouteOne 04-01-2005 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=Nra4ever_17]Somewhat.[/QUOTE]
Well keep trying man. Don't want anything bad happen to a fellow Mx'er.

Nra4ever_17 04-01-2005 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=amostbitterseason]Well keep trying man. Don't want anything bad happen to a fellow Mx'er.[/QUOTE]

Thanks :) . I'm actually kind of resigned to mental instability, so it isn't so bad anymore.

wontonjon89 04-01-2005 09:28 PM

People who commit suicicde arnt selfish dumbasses. I dont think suicideis the right way out of a bad situation however. And any one out there who is upset over somthing in their life, I want you to knw im prayin for ya.

nopicks4me 04-02-2005 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=Independent_CA]Up yours.

You go through really deep depression and/or some kind of major tragedy in your life and see how you feel.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you said it well

DougJI 04-02-2005 12:35 AM

Time for me to own you all.

I've had a nervous breakdown.

Went to shrink/angermanagement.

A year and a half later I walked in on my girlfriend cheating on me.

Friend commits suicide.

Meet my bestest friend in the world.

I start doing whatever drugs I can get a hold of.

Best friend starts telling me about how her parents abuse her, and more then once I over heard on the phone.

That school year there was a girl who decided to be totally weird and **** up my life. Stalk me and ****, still hasn't left me alone.

Best friends best friend after me commits suicide.

Friend commits suicide.

Best friend calls cops and gets her dad arrested, cries about it for months.

I stop doing all drugs except pot.

Girlfriend who cheated on me started stalking me to my baseball games.

My favourite cat of ALL TIME dies.

I stop smoking pot.

The shrink declares I have bipolar-disorder and a depression.

Friend commits suicide.

Best friend's dad is released from jail and becomes strict on her. Very Very strict. She becomes depressed, cuts her arm open, is taken to the hospital, narrowly survives.

Stalks me up to my cottage, rapes me in my sleep. (People never believe this to be possible, it is perfectly possible, if one doesn't have an erection, then there are ways to make the guy get one. Not to mention the large amount of alchohol I had consumed.)

I start smoking pot.

Turns out she got pregnant.

I start smoking pot vigourously.

The same week I get that news, my grandpa dies, and the new kitten we got runs away. My dog also dies, but it turns out to be a coma.

I stop smoking pot.

Best friend tells me how much she loves me, but is being a stupid person and hanging out with people who put her in danger. I love her back.

I could include home-life if I wanted to, but I don't want to crash the forums with an overload of bullsh't.

I can't commit suicide. If my best friend ever died, I would be hardpressed not to.

Your life doesn't suck that bad. Life never sucks that bad. Don't act like it does, because despite all that stuff, I still manage to act like a normal person, do don't pretend you can't either.

veggie 3.14 04-02-2005 03:30 AM

[QUOTE=DougJI]Time for me to own you all.

I've had a nervous breakdown.

Went to shrink/angermanagement.

A year and a half later I walked in on my girlfriend cheating on me.

Friend commits suicide.

Meet my bestest friend in the world.

I start doing whatever drugs I can get a hold of.

Best friend starts telling me about how her parents abuse her, and more then once I over heard on the phone.

That school year there was a girl who decided to be totally weird and **** up my life. Stalk me and ****, still hasn't left me alone.

Best friends best friend after me commits suicide.

Friend commits suicide.

Best friend calls cops and gets her dad arrested, cries about it for months.

I stop doing all drugs except pot.

Girlfriend who cheated on me started stalking me to my baseball games.

My favourite cat of ALL TIME dies.

I stop smoking pot.

The shrink declares I have bipolar-disorder and a depression.

Friend commits suicide.

Best friend's dad is released from jail and becomes strict on her. Very Very strict. She becomes depressed, cuts her arm open, is taken to the hospital, narrowly survives.

Stalks me up to my cottage, rapes me in my sleep. (People never believe this to be possible, it is perfectly possible, if one doesn't have an erection, then there are ways to make the guy get one. Not to mention the large amount of alchohol I had consumed.)

I start smoking pot.

Turns out she got pregnant.

I start smoking pot vigourously.

The same week I get that news, my grandpa dies, and the new kitten we got runs away. My dog also dies, but it turns out to be a coma.

I stop smoking pot.

Best friend tells me how much she loves me, but is being a stupid person and hanging out with people who put her in danger. I love her back.

I could include home-life if I wanted to, but I don't want to crash the forums with an overload of bullsh't.

I can't commit suicide. If my best friend ever died, I would be hardpressed not to.

Your life doesn't suck that bad. Life never sucks that bad. Don't act like it does, because despite all that stuff, I still manage to act like a normal person, do don't pretend you can't either.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's bad. Something like that would severly push me over the edge.

The worse thing that ever happened to me was when my favourite cat died. That screwed me up bad, and when my Grandpa died. That was probably the worse time in my life. Even now, I constantly get told how alike him I am. :(

But currently, I am fine! The sun is shining, I have enough money to buy a RHCP C.D, and it's the f[SIZE=2]u[/SIZE]cking holidays! :cool:

cbiggz5 04-02-2005 04:00 AM

[QUOTE=Nra4ever_17]Same reason as everyone else. Seratonin imbalance. Also known as no reason at all.[/QUOTE]

I have the same thing, but i'm taking medicine for it. It's weird, you feel okay one moment and then for no reason you feel like complete s.hit.