Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The R&M Photo Album and L&R Thread (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578085)

Haz 05-20-2011 12:45 PM

Yuri is hot

TimJim 05-20-2011 12:45 PM

strawman sighting

(*The Noonward Race*) 05-20-2011 12:53 PM

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2en3n1k.jpg[/IMG]

adb 05-20-2011 02:55 PM

stop fucking posting huge ass picture

publicastration 05-20-2011 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=adb;18515749]stop fucking posting huge ass picture[/QUOTE]

stop fucking posting

Deth 05-20-2011 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=lukeskywalkertakingadump;18515663]lol how does alcohol not fit into what is commonly understood as drugs?

when i think of drugs i think of things that intoxicate you and have harmful side effects, alcohol definitely fits in that category

don't give me a HURR it ain't illegal argument[/QUOTE]

but usually when people talk about alcohol it involves a social aspect, doing heroin rarely involves doing much else and certainly nothing interesting

adb 05-20-2011 03:23 PM

if by social aspect you mean acting like a complete ass with other people

and by nothing intresting you mean just enjoying yourself

then yeah I agree

publicastration 05-20-2011 03:26 PM

having fun is an alien concept to btent

witchxrapist 05-20-2011 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=Deth;18515777]but usually when people talk about alcohol it involves a social aspect, doing heroin rarely involves doing much else and certainly nothing interesting[/QUOTE]

idk when me and my friends were doing dope it was extremely social

opiates make people really outgoing, but irritable it's odd

[QUOTE=adb;18515779]if by social aspect you mean acting like a complete ass with other people[/quote]
a lot of people can get drunk without acting like complete asses, but then again you don't know what you're talking about

[I]as usual[/I]

[quote]and by nothing intresting you mean just enjoying yourself

then yeah I agree[/QUOTE]
are you advocating heroin over alcohol?

[img]http://facepalm.org/img.php[/img]

12XU 05-21-2011 04:14 AM

opioids make me extremely social and outgoing, but i get pissed off really fucking easy on them. when me and my friend would smoke oxy in parking lots i'd get so mad when i'd hear people talking and shit

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY LAUGHING

12XU 05-21-2011 04:16 AM

And I've had some of the best conversations/moments with my friends under the influece of opioids. It really is an amazing experience doing them, which is why they're so addictive. Honestly, when people drink they become idiots and jackasses - when people do opioids, they're (usually) very loving, social, and happy.

It makes for great moments, trust me. Some of my fondest memories were getting high and just talking to girls.

lukeskywalkertakingadump 05-21-2011 04:20 AM

[QUOTE=Deth;18515777]but usually when people talk about alcohol it involves a social aspect, doing heroin rarely involves doing much else and certainly nothing interesting[/QUOTE] and what are you basing this on? stereotypes? I know you have 0 personal experience but actually they make you very social and outgoing. when i do opiates with friends we usually have pretty good conversations, maybe you should actually research or get first hand experience before you make retarded claims like this because it makes you look like a sheltered little rich boy

Iscariot 05-21-2011 04:24 AM

jesus christ you get fucking pissed when people talk about drugs

you know being a test subject for every hard drug known to man isn't something people usually brag about man

lukeskywalkertakingadump 05-21-2011 04:24 AM

[QUOTE=12XU;18516417]Honestly, when people drink they become idiots and jackasses - when people do opioids, they're (usually) very loving, social, and happy.[/QUOTE]

Agree. Drinking is for people who want to act like loud, belligerent jackasses. Opiates are for sensitive people who would rather have a pleasant conversation and relax.

I fucking hate being around drunks. They're fucking scum for the most part.

Iscariot 05-21-2011 04:27 AM

i think you're missing the appealing concept of alcohol which is that as long as you have at least a modicum of self-control you can either drink it casually in a social setting and not get more than a bare buzz or you can be a degenerate teenage binge drinker and get so smashed you shit your pants

the thing with alcohol is you can control the effects

i don't think anyone here ever called it a "wonder drug" though

lukeskywalkertakingadump 05-21-2011 04:34 AM

yeah i have plenty of experience with alcohol it's for fucking derelicts

i would rather get high and read a book have fun getting drunk and pissing on yourself

12XU 05-21-2011 04:34 AM

You can potentially control the effects of any drug.

Iscariot 05-21-2011 04:35 AM

[QUOTE=lukeskywalkertakingadump;18516447]yeah i have plenty of experience with alcohol it's for fucking derelicts

i would rather get high and read a book have fun getting drunk and pissing on yourself[/QUOTE]

you know you can't bait me right

i can tell when you start posting like a total retard that you're not serious

lukeskywalkertakingadump 05-21-2011 04:37 AM

haha good most people can't tell. people in rnm are so fucking stupid about this one argument for some reason. they know i drink, yet they still allow themselves to get baited into this argument (this has happened probably 6 times) where i pretend to think alcohol is awful and opiates are nearly harmless.

Iscariot 05-21-2011 04:38 AM

we've just been posting at each other for too long i can see the signs >_>

NEEDTOPOST 05-21-2011 04:46 AM

why would you spend so much time "baiting" people with those essays

NEEDTOPOST 05-21-2011 04:48 AM

is this the thought process:

"oh my god im totally going to say something stupid at length and bait somebody into a virtuous response. [I]that'll show em"[/I]

lukeskywalkertakingadump 05-21-2011 04:51 AM

ralphie rivera doesn't understand trolling
more news at 11

12XU 05-21-2011 04:53 AM

I'm 100% serious when I say alcohol is mostly for loud, belligerent, and annoying people. Opioids may be for junkies and depressed people but I'd still rather hang with them than people that drink.

lukeskywalkertakingadump 05-21-2011 04:55 AM

yeah i agree with that. people that drink tend to be a lot more obnoxious and junkies at least keep to themselves for the most part

NEEDTOPOST 05-21-2011 05:00 AM

[QUOTE=lukeskywalkertakingadump;18516474]ralphie rivera doesn't understand trolling[/QUOTE]

i hope not

Morumbar 05-21-2011 05:41 AM

Can't we just agree that some people prefer opiates and others alcohol, and that some people, for some unbeknown reason, enjoy life sober, and just sort of respect each other's choices?

Deth 05-21-2011 09:35 AM

[QUOTE=lukeskywalkertakingadump;18516421]and what are you basing this on? stereotypes? I know you have 0 personal experience but actually they make you very social and outgoing. when i do opiates with friends we usually have pretty good conversations, maybe you should actually research or get first hand experience before you make retarded claims like this because it makes you look like a sheltered little rich boy[/QUOTE]

basing it on what you post about when you talk about hard drugs which is what the conversation is about

why the fuck are you so angry towards me all the time

lol at me being rich, you don't know the first thing about me

xMalcolmXx 05-21-2011 09:54 AM

[QUOTE=lukeskywalkertakingadump;18516421]and what are you basing this on? stereotypes? I know you have 0 personal experience but actually they make you very social and outgoing. when i do opiates with friends we usually have pretty good conversations, maybe you should actually research or get first hand experience before you make retarded claims like this because it makes you look like a sheltered little rich boy[/QUOTE]

adb

illmitch 05-21-2011 10:14 AM

^ lol