Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   fuck off pokemon hipsters (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=595679)

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:12 PM

eating some robofuss in in ma'

Juddybear 10-18-2011 08:13 PM

wat

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:14 PM

im tripping on ur ball lol dust

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:14 PM

more like fred durst lol

nodding 10-18-2011 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=nodding;18684460]attn haz [url]http://www.imdb.com/user/ur0836986/comments[/url][/QUOTE]

pg trn

lukeskywalkertakingadump 10-18-2011 08:15 PM

you really like robo noon? what i$ it that you like about it? i never have fun on it

i'm u$t a$kin not tryin to hate or anythin

Juddybear 10-18-2011 08:16 PM

last time i robotripped was like five years ago, felt like a fuckin shitbag

played mad samurai shodown with my ex gf tho that was p fun i guess but fuck that i dont like that bitch

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:17 PM

it makes me feel really deep and introspective and paranoid like weed except because of whatever mental condition is going in my head i get these visual flickerings when take really really high doses that are fun to watch sometimes

but mostly the introspection

but mostly it makes music super engrossing like most drugs and concentration does
[quote]
last time i robotripped was like five years ago, felt like a fuckin shitbag[/quote]its best with weed, the comedown is terrible depending on how much

MudIdol 10-18-2011 08:17 PM

Suppp niggas?

witchxrapist 10-18-2011 08:25 PM

pretty tired, getting over a cold i just came down with

my immune system is so buff

Juddybear 10-18-2011 08:27 PM

my first week in jail i got the most vicious cold ive ever had in my life, my head felt like it was gonna fuckin explode

Drugstep 10-18-2011 08:28 PM

last night my mom kicked me out of my house

spent a pretty awkward pop three hours bumming it down by the highway until i went home and moved back in

lukeskywalkertakingadump 10-18-2011 08:29 PM

that$ cool noon

i wi$h i like it cau$e it$ way cheap

la$t time i did it i watched terminator two and kept rindin my teeth it wa$nt too fun

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:29 PM

[QUOTE]
spent a pretty awkward pop hour down on the highway until i went home and moved back in
[/QUOTE]
haha good man[QUOTE]

that$ cool noon

i wi$h i like it cau$e it$ way cheap

la$t time i did it i watched terminator two and kept rindin my teeth it wa$nt too fun[/QUOTE]yeah.. i did a lot this summer because it was new and had a lot of chronic but its not the best to do every fucking week even

Drugstep 10-18-2011 08:30 PM

ecstasy is the only drug i don't like that much

if i had to pick a favorite i'd say either mescaline or DXM

lukeskywalkertakingadump 10-18-2011 08:33 PM

heroin i$ my fav but i can't do it any more becau$e it totally fuck$ up my life

my next fave$ are any opiate$ acid and benzo$ e$pecially xanax and valium

klonopin and ativan not $o much

illmitch 10-18-2011 08:33 PM

watching real time w/ bill maher

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:33 PM

i liked E when i did with girls three summers ago

i was doing coke dex e mad good times at my house

gonna try dmt sometime soon

Juddybear 10-18-2011 08:34 PM

i will eat the shit out of any benzo

Drugstep 10-18-2011 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=(*The Noonward Race*);18684623]

gonna try dmt sometime soon[/QUOTE]
i took one hit of this and it changed my life

that was like two months ago and at this point i've quit all my medication and replaced it with new age meditation

people aren't joking when they say that shit will rip you apart

Juddybear 10-18-2011 08:42 PM

watching akira

TETSUOOOOOOOO

Drugstep 10-18-2011 08:44 PM

went to quiznos earlier to follow up on my job app and they said i should have come yesterday because the hiring manager fell and is in the hospital now

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-18-2011 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=Drugstep;18684634]i took one hit of this and it changed my life

that was like two months ago and at this point i've quit all my medication and replaced it with new age meditation

people aren't joking when they say that shit will rip you apart[/QUOTE]
i believe it.

sounds like what happened when i did mushrooms and then slowly freaked out over a month then spent 3 in a hospital but i feel very open now

but those months were worse than anything i could imagine. nothing was real anymore, i saw my family but it was like my life was erased nothing felt like home.

through this i eventually found out that the only thing i could connect to was music when i was home on a day pass i started listening to some J Dilla beats

before that i figured out that the only thing to do is get out of bed for no reason at all and slowly die

it eventually becomes graceful

tldr drugs are entheogenic sometimes

i felt like ive been far beyond death in the way of coming to terms with the negative parts of life that there's nothing left but peace

Drugstep 10-18-2011 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=(*The Noonward Race*);18684653]i believe it.

sounds like what happened when i did mushrooms and then slowly freaked out over a month then spent 3 in a hospital but i feel very open now

but those months were worse than anything i could imagine. nothing was real anymore, i saw my family but it was like my life was erased nothing felt like home.

through this i eventually found out that the only thing i could connect to was music when i was home on a day pass i started listening to some J Dilla beats

before that i figured out that the only thing to do is get out of bed for no reason at all and slowly die

it eventually becomes graceful

tldr drugs are entheogenic sometimes

i felt like ive been far beyond death in the way of coming to terms with the negative parts of life that there's nothing left but peace[/QUOTE]

yeah a year ago i stayed up all night for three days drinking smoking and drinking cough syrup and was in and out of the hospital for psychosis up until my DMT, mescaline and robitussin experiments

you just gotta keep tripping until you learn to handle any drug , then you're good to go

Aaron 10-18-2011 08:52 PM

[img]http://i.imgur.com/R9mJR.jpg[/img]

lukeskywalkertakingadump 10-18-2011 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=Juddybear;18684643]watching akira

TETSUOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

KANEEEEdddAA

I fuckin LOVE that movie

the mana i$ even better you $houl read it man

prob my fav apane$e comic of all time

botb 10-18-2011 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=Juddybear;18684643]watching akira

TETSUOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

that's like the one anime thing besides like... dragon ball z when i was a kid that i can say i love.

lukeskywalkertakingadump 10-18-2011 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=Drugstep;18684634]i took one hit of this and it changed my life

people aren't joking when they say that shit will rip you apart[/QUOTE]

you can make it your$elf with hou$ehold $upplie$ if you order mimo$a root bark off the internet it take$ like a week

it$ relaly not that hard i made it with $ome friend$ in hi $chool and it actually worked

it wa$ fun but it didn't chane my life

i $aw bunch of kaleido$cope type $tuff and my wall $tarted to boil and chane color thouh

the proce$$ i$ online i found it on the $hroomery check it out

robertsona 10-18-2011 08:56 PM

there are some manga and anime things i like but the one thing that i still continue to think is amazing and constantly go back to is Monster by naoki urasawa

should probs watch akira again

Juddybear 10-18-2011 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=bringonthebreakdown;18684671]that's like the one anime thing besides like... dragon ball z when i was a kid that i can say i love.[/QUOTE]

been watching a shitload of dbz lately, its so great when youre blazed

like, it doesnt matter that none of it makes any goddamn sense its just cool