Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   here's some thoughts (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509573)

telemore 01-10-2007 08:14 PM

all the put downs and negative posting isn't the general problem here. i like the put downs, when done correctly they're hilarity on a CRT

ATM 01-10-2007 08:14 PM

Yea, what Hat said. You reply to everything anyone says about you, good or bad, which makes you an easy target.

Light_Fantastic 01-10-2007 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000322]JayLink wants to find them. ^.-[/QUOTE]

Not really, one of my main goals when I found mx, was helping a younger generation with music and the music biz. somehow is has turned away from that and I along with everyone's help have made a caricature of myself.

Maybe I need to go back to the other forums and make the pit a say hi sorta thing & just drop by once in awhile.
Really, it should be all about the music and not me.

Strum 01-10-2007 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000362]You are asking us to stop making fun of Jaylink, everyone includes me. Sorry I'm just telling you why your reasoning for it is absolute crap and why I will continue.[/QUOTE]

way to misread my post and ignore a complement

Light_Fantastic 01-10-2007 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000333]Um my age is pretty irrelevant I just don't think your observations on these subjects are valuable to me or anyone regarding any topics that we may ever cover in the pit.[/QUOTE]

Um I totally disagree with you. My Ask JayLink thread has been there for anyone with any real questions about family, love, releationships, music, living in pain and loneliness, etc..I always answer sincerely and with all of my accumuated knowledge, and hopefully I have helped some here in some way, or just helping someone get through a difficult situation know someone , even someone you never met online gives a shi...

ATM 01-10-2007 08:20 PM

[QUOTE=Dimes Make Dollars;14000394]I honestly just go to mx to tell people how good my music taste is and to tell jokes and sh[size=2]i[/size]t, like what else is there. I hate watching TV so this is how I have fun when I'm stuck at home. Taking the internet seriously in a good or bad way is not recommended.[/QUOTE]

telemore 01-10-2007 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Super Cameron;14000400]4567[/QUOTE]

^^^

Africa 01-10-2007 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000398]k but your reasoning is dumb

Jaylink knows more than us so we should stop? Um no, doesn't matter in the pit, there are a thousand people that know more than jaylink, or have more experiences, it doesn't mean I can't or wont troll them.

[B]Fact is, if they are dumb enough to take the bait the trolling will continue, if they just take it like you should with a pinch of salt everything will be ok.[/B][/QUOTE]

Why troll?

Strum 01-10-2007 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000398]k but your reasoning is dumb

Jaylink knows more than us so we should stop? Um no, doesn't matter in the pit, there are a thousand people that know more than jaylink, or have more experiences, it doesn't mean I can't or wont troll them.

Fact is, if they are dumb enough to take the bait the trolling will continue, if they just take it like you should with a pinch of salt everything will be ok.[/QUOTE]

well noone has been able to stop/shut you up so you're an exception to this thread

Strum 01-10-2007 08:24 PM

trolling is funny to those that are miserable with themselves

Light_Fantastic 01-10-2007 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000430]Anyone could have made that thread and answered any of the questions that have been put to you.

All the ask threads are popular I don't think yours was special[/QUOTE]

That is true, but no one my age would bother tasking the time to answer and try to help mx'ers who have legitimate questions.
Mine is special to me and I hope to some who have visited and benefited from it.
Not being special to you is just you opinion.

Africa 01-10-2007 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000436]because its funny[/QUOTE]

Ic, you don't mind that some people actually get frustrated with you're troll posts? That's like real life frustration amirite? Ethics...

Strum 01-10-2007 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Dimes Make Dollars;14000449]why make stupid-a[size=2]s[/size]s Jew jokes

A: because it's the internet and I assume you don't actually mean it[/QUOTE]

but the ones that do mean it should be addressing this thread

Amit 01-10-2007 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Strum;14000445]trolling is funny to those that are miserable with themselves[/QUOTE]

idk i'm damn happy with myself

Alf™ 01-10-2007 08:26 PM

If no one trolled at all, this forum would suck tbqh.

Light_Fantastic 01-10-2007 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=Strum;14000445]trolling is funny to those that are miserable with themselves[/QUOTE]

Strum, that is such a true statement. When I TRY to troll back, my heart is not in it, because I'd rather treat fellow Mx'ers nice and I am a very happy upbeat person in real life.
The trolls actually hate themselves, and they come on internet sites to spread and share their misery

Strum 01-10-2007 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000452]no its funny to get a response from people who dont understand what you are doing[/QUOTE]

yeah well like everything trolling falls into many catargories

the good

the bad

and the ugly

(*The Noonward Race*) 01-10-2007 08:27 PM

i never want to tease him but its fun so i do but i always try to not and i told him today that it doesn't mean anything, i know i should anyways but

yeah, i repped him before when i did. even if he keeps telling everyone he doesnt get affected i still think it should not be encouraged but then again i still give in to the tempation, i also respect the people amking fun of him because i understand, i dont really need to justify myself on the internet anyways. i support the anti chode movement

Strum 01-10-2007 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=Alf™;14000461]If no one trolled at all, this forum would suck tbqh.[/QUOTE]

your trolling stinks, isnt funny and most of the time is just nasty useless comments

Africa 01-10-2007 08:27 PM

Personally I don't care for trolling, I see people getting trolled and I just know they're getting frustrated and they shouldn't take it seriously but they do and I feel kinda meh for them :/

BassVirtuoso 01-10-2007 08:29 PM

DMD wtf is with your avatar.

Amit 01-10-2007 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;14000464]Strum, that is such a true statement. When I TRY to troll back, my heart is not in it, because I'd rather treat fellow Mx'ers nice and I am a very happy upbeat person in real life.
The trolls actually hate themselves, and they come on internet sites to spread and share their misery[/QUOTE]

and how exactly does one determine who the actual trolls and insincere trolls are

following your retarded thinking, i could easily call you a troll who is miserable with his existence

which wouldn't be too implausible, considering your issues with self body image and flagrant inferiority complex

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000493]dont try and analyse people you dont know, you are rarely correct when you do[/QUOTE]

winrar

Light_Fantastic 01-10-2007 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000469]Why is your age important, it's irrelevant [I]who[/I] answers the questions. You don't have some elite viewpoint yearned from years of life that no other mxers have.

And not special as in nothing unique as in there are plenty of other ask threads with similar content.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I actually do have an elite viewpoint compared to say a 15 year old guy who has not had a job, a career, ever left home, and has not experiend the trials and tribulations of life.
You are taking my 45 long hard years on the planet and tossing them aside like they mean nothing to me or anyone I share with. That is not very compassionate is it?

Africa 01-10-2007 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000480]
the frustration is the funny part[/QUOTE]

I can see how it's funny, but then I look at it and feel bad for whoever is frustrated... I mean you don't feel bad at all, just because they are gullable or not used to the internetz they deserve the frustration of getting trolled?

Strum 01-10-2007 08:31 PM

atmans problem is he wishes he was white lol

Light_Fantastic 01-10-2007 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=Light__Fantastic;14000493]dont try and analyse people you dont know, you are rarely correct when you do[/QUOTE]

You shoud practice what you preach my young friend.

Amit 01-10-2007 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;14000512]Yes, I actually do have an elite viewpoint compared to say a 15 year old guy who has not had a job, a career, ever left home, and has not experiend the trials and tribulations of life.
You are taking my 45 long hard years on the planet and tossing them aside like they mean nothing to me or anyone I share with. That is not very compassionate is it?[/QUOTE]

you're following the logical fallacy that experiential learning falls under only a spectrum of age

i could easily say you don't know what it's like to be a first generation immigrant, part of the upper middle class, a neuroscience undergraduate, or being a bengali in america

omgz u r inexperiencedz

sexymuffin 01-10-2007 08:32 PM

lmao okay

Africa 01-10-2007 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=Dimes Make Dollars;14000532]you made like four jew threads[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trolling anybody.

(*The Noonward Race*) 01-10-2007 08:33 PM

the problem with everyone analyzing everyone else and saying their messed up in the head is that everyone [I]is [/I]messed up to each other