Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Rock & Metal Forum: Report Problems/Ask Questions/Make Suggestions (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=580789)

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 02:05 AM

You only just stared posting in R&M.

TheBigDickInYourAzz 11-14-2010 02:06 AM

dont quit mappy i love u

SwagChef 11-14-2010 02:06 AM

im more of a regular than you are blockhead. and people hate me for being an awful troll.

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 02:08 AM

And you've yet to contribute anything to conversation.

All you've done is get ignored and reported.

And complained about being reported.

TheBigDickInYourAzz 11-14-2010 02:08 AM

owned

Meatplow 11-14-2010 02:29 AM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18270545]no shit, that's what i'm saying: ban retards for ruining discussions. we have rules for a reason: enforce them.[/QUOTE]

Look, I don't know why you can't acknowledge that you are making things worse here. you keep skirting around the issue but there is no use reporting him if you are part of the problem. I like both you guys but this is ridiculous.

Now, to resolve this I request that both of you completely ignore each others existence, through whatever way you see fit. Stop with the "this town ain't big enough for the both of us and it ain't me that's gonna leave" bullshit. Sure, it can be entertaining. But dragging it on and on, just stop.

If any more is said on this topic by either of you or this continues elsewhere in R&M (I don't give a fuck what you do outside of it just don't do it here), there will be bannings. And I don't mean fuck it i'll just sign up for another alt and continue to complain bannings, I mean ban on sight for a month. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Meatplow 11-14-2010 02:32 AM

[QUOTE=TheBigDickInYourAzz;18270580]i just shat[/QUOTE]

c'mon dude don't bring that here

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 02:45 AM

No but seriously, when I reported Brent, I wasn't respondingto him.

I posted his IM's to me because he resorted to that after me ignoring him.

I'm not feeding the situation, I reported Brent.

whiteminority 11-14-2010 02:54 AM

yes you are, by posting your convo you're bringing public an aspect of your debate that needn't be public. you could of posted them in here, i'm sure that would have had a better effect than in the community thread where you're going to inspire him to keep on going at you.

also mods (on a non-mappy/brent related note):
[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18270668&postcount=12537[/url]

fuck that noise.

Angmar 11-14-2010 02:57 AM

wnh ocasres lets all get drunk and ahave a peacufl time in harmony ay!!!!

xtc 11-14-2010 10:45 AM

all im going to say is that im sick and tired of all the fucking blickering that mappy does against brent. all i hear is mappy reports this, mappy reports that. just leave each other alone. its that simple.

blockhead 11-14-2010 10:52 AM

yeah to be honest I'M even getting tired of it and i usually love stuff like this. mappy just stop whining and ignore brent srsly

Anglachel 11-14-2010 12:27 PM

blockhead

acting like he even posts in threads not the community thread to actually see this stuff

adb pisses off more people than mappy
mappys just the only person actually trying to get something done

when kids throw eggs at your house the cops dont sit on your porch waiting to stop you from shooting them with a paintball gun saying "[i]just ignore them[/i]"

blockhead 11-14-2010 03:26 PM

implying adb is causing property damage or any real harm and you can't just put him on ignore

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=xtc;18270928]all im going to say is that im sick and tired of all the fucking blickering that mappy does against brent. all i hear is mappy reports this, mappy reports that. just leave each other alone. its that simple.[/QUOTE]

bickering would imply i was responding to his posts

which i wasn't

i reported him, that's not bickering

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 03:44 PM

[QUOTE=Meatplow;18270542]well this is where it gets tricky, you seem to be inciting a lot of this and making it worse than it is

[/quote]
I didn't respond to ADB's posts. He kept posting. He started IMing me after I reported him.

That's not me inciting anything.

xtc 11-14-2010 03:44 PM

okay here is how its going to prolly work better. If you dont give him any attention at all, he will stop.

its like trying to get the attention of each other. Just dont report at all. Leave him on his own and if he blickers at them or at you, Ignore him. Because i dont know what his attentions are, but he is mostly trolling for the lulz most of the time and doesnt even care.

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 03:47 PM

How about I'm allowed to report a user for breaking rules and being an over all shitty poster?

If ANYBODY else reported Brent last night, he'd be banned. But because it's me, regardless of reality I "incited" him and did it for his attention? That's pretty much bullshit.

CerebralParadox 11-14-2010 03:50 PM

the greatest thing about this shitfest is how the one time mappy ignores one of my posts he thinks he has the right to report me

he's pretty much never lets a single word directed at him go by EVER and the one time he does BAWWW MODS BAWWWWWWWW

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 03:51 PM

Dude, I responded to one of your posts. That's it. That's why I'm still posting about this. If I was actually arguing with you like everyone keeps saying I was, that would be different. But I wasn't. I posted a picture of myself. That's it. That's all I did. You kept going and going, for no apparent reason, without response, until you felt the need to IM me.

But let me guess, my ability to count is just projection.

CerebralParadox 11-14-2010 03:57 PM

You are incredibly thick and seem to have no memory at all

for the longest time you have been incessant in posting about me/to me when I ignore you. Just a couple weeks ago I showed you 8 or 9 posts of you not shutting up about me when I said nothing. Thats just one of many times

So I post 2 or 3 times about you w/o a response FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER since you always respond to everything I say directed at you (you never let anything go) and you think you have the right to cry to the mods to me AFTER they said use the ignore list and AFTER you've done the same thing to me for a fucking long time

you are a literal joke and I cannot stop being amused by your complete idiocy

I'm not saying anything else because I already know Cocaine is going to ban everyone itt

edit: and before that happens I'd just like to point out if you're doing day per post bans

Mappy - 17 posts

me - 3 posts

that is all

xtc 11-14-2010 04:10 PM

stop it. just please.

[IMG]http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_14/sp_1411_clip07.jpg?width=480[/IMG]

please

Angmar 11-14-2010 04:11 PM

Just fuck and get it over with you two jesus fucking christ.

Juddybear 11-14-2010 05:06 PM

all parties involved are pussies who cares

Anglachel 11-14-2010 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18271186]implying adb is causing property damage or any real harm and you can't just put him on ignore[/QUOTE]
implying eggs cause property damage

witchxrapist 11-14-2010 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=CerebralParadox;18271265]Mappy - 17 posts

me - 3 posts

that is all[/QUOTE]
LMAO

so youre counting posts where im talking to blockhead/reporting you

but nothing of you whining about being reported?

well done!

blockhead 11-14-2010 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18271813]LMAO

so youre counting posts where im talking to blockhead/reporting you

but nothing of you whining about being reported?

well done![/QUOTE]

i don't think i even did any thing against the rules, i'm not trying to cause a problem. i used to make threads about rape in the politics forum and stuff i've been pretty tame for the last few months. this is between you and brent idk how i got involved

Meatplow 11-14-2010 10:23 PM

Mappy, before you start complaining I initially banned Brent as well but he promised to give it up (we are still keeping an eye on him). If you can do the same and follow through, well, the bannings will stop.

whiteminority 11-15-2010 12:29 AM

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18272008&postcount=12903

can we avoid this again please? it has no relevance to anything said within a few pages.

Meatplow 11-15-2010 01:27 AM

ugh