Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Punk (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   The Official Clash & Joe Strummer Thread (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304613)

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 03:04 PM

3 posts after yours travis?it means I am the 3000 post! :cool:

i dont know if havana 3am is good or not.i don't know why but i have the feeling its really not that good...BAD was pretty good and the meskies were almost as good as the clash and carbon/silicon is okay...but havana 3am...hmm i dont know.i heard its really not that good, ill try to find songs on slsk.

CombatRock 05-12-2005 04:40 PM

your the 3001 :p

i would think Havana 3am would be good. common it has Paul in it!

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 04:46 PM

his hottness wont make his music good.tidi!

when i say he's hot, i mean, YOU think he's hot...cause I don't.

CombatRock 05-12-2005 04:58 PM

how can you not andy!? are you missing eyes. its that canadian weather messing with maybe.

white_riot 05-12-2005 06:04 PM

Paul was pretty hot but in the Rock the Casbah video he looked kinda weird.

SlappedByTheClash 05-12-2005 07:41 PM

You guys are weird, Paul had a huge gap in his teeth.

3000 posts, eh?

This is truly something that deserves recognition of the creator of this thread for Punk Of The Month.

Hint, Hint.

guns_of_brixton 05-12-2005 08:13 PM

Paul=hot. Havana 3AM=probably good.

Steve can be my successor as punk of the month :D.

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=SlappedByTheClash]You guys are weird, Paul had a huge gap in his teeth.
[/QUOTE]
that's what my mom always says.

by the way steve, without me this thread wouldnt be alive :D

and sean, did you add me to your myspace, cause i accepted someone named sean that loves the clash. and i dont know who it was if its wasnt you.i hate myspace

CombatRock 05-12-2005 08:42 PM

i hate myspace to. why do we have it. it was probley him.

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 08:54 PM

ohhh it doesnt have anything to do with the clash, but ill try to make a connection so i wont have to arrest myself...

i went to the music world to buy a cd and saw a sex pistols dvd and there was pictures of them (recent pictures) on the back. I almost cried, it was horrible. Steve Jones is fat and ugly, and Johnny looks like he tried to stay young but hes also fat and really ugly...And it scares me, cause I will grow up and get old and fat too. And it's sad cause Johnny was kinda hot when he was young, cause he was angry and all, but now he still looks angry but it makes him look gay and weird cause he's old...the same happenned with the clash, but it wasnt a shock to see the young/old difference cause i saw westway before any pictures of them younger...so it was like.."ohh they looked good when they were young" and also, the old clash are not as fat and weird as the old pistols...and the clash grew up and changed in their attitude, and accepted that they were getting old.Not like Johnny...

I don't know...i'm just traumatised.(i think i invented a word here.)

CombatRock 05-12-2005 08:57 PM

sex pistols are old and fat and stupid bottomline.

and traumatised is an english word.

TheNowhereman42 05-12-2005 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=Coma_Girl]ohhh it doesnt have anything to do with the clash, but ill try to make a connection so i wont have to arrest myself...

i went to the music world to buy a cd and saw a sex pistols dvd and there was pictures of them (recent pictures) on the back. I almost cried, it was horrible. Steve Jones is fat and ugly, and Johnny looks like he tried to stay young but hes also fat and really ugly...And it scares me, cause I will grow up and get old and fat too. And it's sad cause Johnny was kinda hot when he was young, cause he was angry and all, but now he still looks angry but it makes him look gay and weird cause he's old...the same happenned with the clash, but it wasnt a shock to see the young/old difference cause i saw westway before any pictures of them younger...so it was like.."ohh they looked good when they were young" and also, the old clash are not as fat and weird as the old pistols...and the clash grew up and changed in their attitude, and accepted that they were getting old.Not like Johnny...

I don't know...i'm just traumatised.(i think i invented a word here.)[/QUOTE]

Live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 09:08 PM

i know that they HAVE to grow older too, cause they're humans...but...i just dont like it at all. It makes me realize how short life really is.

Brain Toad 05-12-2005 09:08 PM

This is the second largest thread in Punk....

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 09:10 PM

it's because i'm cool and i love the clash...i love the clash waayyyyy too much.

CombatRock 05-12-2005 09:26 PM

i bet joe strummer is watching/reading this thread in heaven. or where ever people like joe go.

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 09:28 PM

i think he would kick our *** if he could read this...he would probably hate all this attention. but I'm sure he's pretty happy no matter where he is.

CombatRock 05-12-2005 09:32 PM

joe would be so inspired and proud that he has done this. joe deserves this.

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 09:34 PM

joe deserves whatever he wants for changing my life and the lives of millions (okay maybe not millions...but hey) of people.cause he rocks. Joe IS the punk.

CombatRock 05-12-2005 09:41 PM

im sure he has changed millions of life. think how many people like him now. 5 years ago. 10 20 30 years ago. i bet that adds up to a million.

Coma_Girl 05-12-2005 09:42 PM

nah...maybe a million people liked him...but they certainly didnt realized he was SO good. I think I still dont realized how great he truly was.

CombatRock 05-12-2005 09:49 PM

no one will truly understand joes greatness.

with that said im off for tonight.
peace clashinites.

white_riot 05-12-2005 10:01 PM

[QUOTE]Steve Jones is fat and ugly.[/QUOTE]

he looks disgusting now. Glenn still doesn't look to bad.
Does anyone know what Topper has been doing lately.

Coma_Girl 05-13-2005 02:56 PM

he has a dog , and he still fight his heroin addiction.from what ive heard, and what joe said before he died...its been a while though, so i dont know.

CombatRock 05-13-2005 07:26 PM

half the world has dogs!

my background on my computer is a picture of Pual smoking, its so cool.

Coma_Girl 05-13-2005 10:50 PM

where is sean?

i wrote clash lyrics all over my desk in my math class today, and now i hope someone will be interested enough in the lyrics to start listening to the clash. but kids at my school are stupid and i hate them, so i guess it would be a good thing to keep the clash a 'secret'

SlappedByTheClash 05-14-2005 08:30 AM

101ers album drops in the US mid-June.

Still don't know when Viva Joe Strummer comes out.

CombatRock 05-14-2005 10:32 AM

seriusly?!? will it be at sale at places like FYE or BestBuy?

Coma_Girl 05-14-2005 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=SlappedByTheClash]101ers album drops in the US mid-June.

Still don't know when Viva Joe Strummer comes out.[/QUOTE]
they dont even have clash cds here...so i doubt ill find the 101ers cd....and i dont like iin the states. :upset:

CombatRock 05-14-2005 11:16 AM

why dont you run down to new york and get some are better yet texas :p