Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   repost this if you are a beautiful strong crack whore who don’t need no man (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588129)

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:13 PM

[quote=christsimpson;18681542]so to be cool I should give up the things that make me happy

that sounds like a nice way to kill urself[/quote]
Nah man you can have music and books and whatever but at times you just have to go out and be with people

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:13 PM

I'm not introverted at all maybe conflict shy but not one of those introverted misunderstood geniuses or whatever I'm just a dick

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:14 PM

not if you're schizophrenic and you think everyone hates you

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;18681545]Nah man you can have music and books and whatever but at times you just have to go out and be with people[/QUOTE]

LOL why I hate people (and they hate me too) I love blink-182 (and they love me too) easy choice

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:15 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681541]my attitude towards what[/QUOTE]

yourself, other people, w/e

you pick up social skills very quickly if you're in a socially productive frame of mind, unless you're autistic

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:16 PM

dude my social skills are good when need be I'm not a retard I just hate people and prefer not to be around them

Drugstep 10-15-2011 04:16 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681546]I'm not introverted at all maybe conflict shy but not one of those introverted misunderstood geniuses or whatever I'm just a dick[/QUOTE]

couldn't have put it better

im definitely misunderstood to hell and back but this is just because i'm conflict shy and sometimes i act kind of awkward instead of straight up explaining my position in an assertive way
[QUOTE=Fingers]
you pick up social skills very quickly if you're in a socially productive frame of mind, unless you're autistic[/QUOTE]I'm not Autistic but I've been diagnosed as having aspergers-like social anxieties

but when i talk to people with the right attitude i'm pretty smooth just in a kind of nerdy way

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:17 PM

whenever I do that I get banned from forums or people get mad at me and walk away

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:18 PM

dude you get banned are you serious

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681551]dude my social skills are good when need be I'm not a retard I just hate people and prefer not to be around them[/QUOTE]

bullshit

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:18 PM

LOL yes I've been banned from everywhere including here like 20 times

if I ever gave my srs opinion on p much everything shitstorms are bound to happen

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681556]LOL yes I've been banned from everywhere including here like 20 times

if I ever gave my srs opinion on p much everything shitstorms are bound to happen[/QUOTE]
what a complete dildo you are

Drugstep 10-15-2011 04:20 PM

you just need to give your opinion and if people don't get it then be like ok whatever and change the subject

the only time i really piss people off on mx or in real life is when some disagrees with me and i start being immature to piss them off instead of agreeing to disagree

like, when i talk about fucking 12 year old girls or crackheads i'm only being like half serious and half hyperbolic to get a point across

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18681555]bullshit[/QUOTE]

uh no my social skills are on par with everyone else's I wasn't raised by wolves and have to talk to people every day living the academic life

I also engage in social activities e.g. DnD and whatever with a close circle of friends

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681559]uh no my social skills are on par with everyone else's I wasn't raised by wolves and have to talk to people every day living the academic life

I also engage in social activities e.g. DnD and whatever with a close circle of friends[/QUOTE]

they very clearly aren't dude because you come off so awkward and aggressive when i don't think you mean to

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:21 PM

thats because you're not playing starcarft

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:21 PM

Why do you hate people though? Like specific examples.

Drugstep 10-15-2011 04:22 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18681560]they very clearly aren't dude because you come off so awkward and aggressive when i don't think you mean to[/QUOTE]

exactly, an antisocial attitude makes you act either agressive or passive and when you start acting like that, that's when people start to think you're fucking weird

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=Drugstep;18681558]you just need to give your opinion and if people don't get it then be like ok whatever and change the subject

the only time i really piss people off on mx or in real life is when some disagrees with me and i start being immature to piss them off instead of agreeing to disagree[/QUOTE]

I am scientific in all things and approach conversations with a scientific frame of mind. this means that if you are obviously full of shit, and are obviously just trying to convert me, instead of enlightening the both of us, I *will* call you out on being a dolt.

turns out people don't like that. and as a scientist I have gotten used to detaching opinions from people. if I tell my friends, some of which are teachers, that what they just said is total bullshit, with *no* sugar coating - they will understand that I am attacking their case, not them personally. non-scientists will not understand this, and just becomes offended and hurt.

furthermore, as a programmer I have adopted a non-ambiguous way of dealing with discussions as well as language. I *will* correct you if you say something wrong, or pronounce something wrongly, because that's what a compiler does. that's how science works. you need to be clear and direct. so that's how I live my life and enter discussions. muggles don't understand this.

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=christsimpson;18681565]I am scientific in all things and approach conversations with a scientific frame of mind. this means that if you are obviously full of shit, and are obviously just trying to convert me, instead of enlightening the both of us, I *will* call you out on being a dolt.

turns out people don't like that. and as a scientist I have gotten used to detaching opinions from people. if I tell my friends, some of which are teachers, that what they just said is total bullshit, with *no* sugar coating - they will understand that I am attacking their case, not them personally. non-scientists will not understand this, and just becomes offended and hurt.

furthermore, as a programmer I have adopted a non-ambiguous way of dealing with discussions as well as language. I *will* correct you if you say something wrong, or pronounce something wrongly, because that's what a compiler does. that's how science works. you need to be clear and direct. so that's how I live my life and enter discussions. muggles don't understand this.[/QUOTE]
there are connections between the meanings of everything with people, you have to value all of them at face value because we are all contained within the whole of the imagination of all humans

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:27 PM

muggles understand what you're doing, but they do not understand [I]why[/I] you would want to do that

it's an aesthetic issue, not a technical one

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;18681562]Why do you hate people though? Like specific examples.[/QUOTE]

because they are stupid and not scientific. they believe in fairy tales and have insane ideas about pretty much everything. they are power hungry, competitive and generally fucking crazy. they are WRONGGG. do not want.

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:27 PM

-the noonward race

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:28 PM

You have intelligence but you need to gain some wisdom. Social finesse is key, you can't just attack people from a cold, scientific POV and expect them to take it well in most cases. (Unless they absolutely deserve it).

[QUOTE]I *will* correct you if you say something wrong, or pronounce something wrongly, because that's what a compiler does. that's how science works. you need to be clear and direct. so that's how I live my life and enter discussions. muggles don't understand this.[/QUOTE]

stop doing this this is retarded

fingers mccoy 10-15-2011 04:28 PM

also christsimpson are you actually a scientist

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:29 PM

also science has been wrong a lot so idk man

christsimpson 10-15-2011 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=fingers mccoy;18681567]muggles understand what you're doing, but they do not understand [I]why[/I] you would want to do that

it's an aesthetic issue, not a technical one[/QUOTE]

muggles turn into butthurt crybabies when I tell them that their understanding of [insert something that is controversial for whatever reason] is completely unintelligent to the point of I'd rather have this conversation with a tortoise.

Drugstep 10-15-2011 04:30 PM

He has a scientific frame of mind in conversation because his interests are scientific

this means he's doing exactly what some one with his personality would do

i play guitar and drums so i try to look at things in artistic frame of mind

same thing, just a different medium of expression

art, math, science, history, language, and religion all pretty much intersect each other at some point

you guys are acting like he means he uses science the way adb does, that is as an excuse to troll christians on facebook

(*The Noonward Race*) 10-15-2011 04:30 PM

[quote=christsimpson;18681573]muggles turn into butthurt crybabies when I tell them that their understanding of [insert something that is controversial for whatever reason] is completely unintelligent to the point of I'd rather have this conversation with a tortoise.[/quote]
the problem is that no one gives a shit about your petty problems if you cant express them ever

if you're fine with this then so be it

RouteOne 10-15-2011 04:31 PM

[quote=christsimpson;18681573]muggles turn into butthurt crybabies when I tell them that their understanding of [insert something that is controversial for whatever reason] is completely unintelligent to the point of I'd rather have this conversation with a tortoise.[/quote]
well if you're going to approach normal conversation with a mindset to totally embarrass them no wonder no one wants to be around you